Hot Toys - THE EXPENDABLES - Coming

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^^^I just want you to know that even though you tried to terminate me, revenge is not an idea we promote on my planet.

These...are...toysssssss, they're not the real Sylvester Stallone and Jason Statham, they're action figures, they are childish adults' play things....

Just saw the preview for the movie today. Looks interesting, and certainly can't go wrong with those actors
DevilSmile.gif

Hot Toys have a bad habit of only making 2 main character figures and thats it, but hopefully they will make the whole team.

Hot Toys has a habit of making only 2 main characters and that's it? What do you mean when you say "main"?

The Spirit: The Spirit + Octopus + Silken Floss = 3

Terminator 2: T800 + Sarah Connor + T1000 = 3

The Dark Knight: Batman + Joker + Two-Face = 3

The Pirates of the Caribbean: Jack Sparrow + Will Turner + Elizabeth Swann + Davy Jones + Sao Feng = 5

Iron Man 2: Iron Man + Black Widow + Whiplash = 3

:dunno

Hot Toys have a bad habit of only making 2 main character figures and thats it, but hopefully they will make the whole team.

Maybe they dont decide how many they're going to make, till after the film is released. I dont think DX Batman, DX Joker were planned from the start. And they were gonna do more Spirit figures but they cut out early cause it wasn't doing well.

We'll at least get 4 figures from Expendables. We know they'll be sure sellers and they will be very easy for HT to make.

I wonder what body they'll use for stallone? Probably very similar to whiplash's I say that because of whiplashes and stallones tatoos, I wonder if they'll even include that tatoos? THEY BETTER :panic:

Back