Hot Toys - THE EXPENDABLES - Coming

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What im looking forward to just as much as the figures is Sly's and Dolph's knives in the movie,the guy making them is the same guy that made the knives for Rambo 3 and 4.He will make exact copies available to the public around the release of the movie.

https://hibbenknives.com/expendables.htm

Has it been confirmed by Hot Toys if we will see some protos of the figures in SDCC these days? i hope so, i mean, the film is released next month, we should have at least the first figure before the end of the year,what do you think?

Sharing this, not sure if it's been posted previously:

expendables_poster1.jpg

Me too.. The sequel to the Dark Knight has a lot of fan-made posters. I hope some talented artists do the same for the Expendables! :rock

Once the Hot Toys figures come out, I hope they make these into one of the alternate outfits of Sly:

2.jpg

I'd rather Sly in the t-shirt and jeans, I think it sets him apart, though the tactical gear of his more miliatry outfit is cool too. I just hope of they do the beret look, the head works with or without it.

I haven't even seen this movie and i'll get Sly without even knowing what it'll looke like. :exactly: I just KNOW it will look "Wolverine" amazing. I have a real good feeling about this line but more importantly Stallone.

I haven't even seen this movie and i'll get Sly without even knowing what it'll looke like. :exactly: I just KNOW it will look "Wolverine" amazing. I have a real good feeling about this line but more importantly Stallone.

Oh hell yeah:exactly::lecture. I'm picking Stallone no matter what. My collection lacks a Stallone.

It's my delusional pipe dream, but I keep hoping that one of these days, the HT newsletter will read something like, in anticipation of our Expendables figure line, enjoy our Rambo 4 to get you all excited for more Stallone action.

I really can't even express how much of a relief and excitement it'd be if HT FINALLY did that figure.

I just hope they do them tattoos.

His arm tats will be tricky, I know the one on his right arm at least is his wife, I think his daughters are on the left arm. HT will likely have to either not do them or fake them somehow.

sylvester-stallone-wife-tattoo-pose.jpg

Last edited:
Back