Hot Toys - THE EXPENDABLES - Coming

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Something like this would compensate the "delay" for the Rambo 4 DX :)

32760172.jpg

Well, they really don't have to make it a DX :)
I hope Hot Toys can work like Sideshow, where they get pre-orders directly, and pre-orders BEFORE they start producing the figures!

That way, if they are hesitant on some figure, they can just go by how many pre-orders there are :) I'm sure a lot will jump in to the Rambo 4 figure!

or OR....nah I got nothing.

:lol

Well, they really don't have to make it a DX :)
I hope Hot Toys can work like Sideshow, where they get pre-orders directly, and pre-orders BEFORE they start producing the figures!

That way, if they are hesitant on some figure, they can just go by how many pre-orders there are :) I'm sure a lot will jump in to the Rambo 4 figure!

I think this is already their strategy. Remember, they never tell us how many they produce of each release. One could be #'d out of 5000 and another 1000. They have like 2-3 months after preorder dates to determine how many to produce. Even when they fall short they sometimes have 2nd waves.

Hot Toys needs to just stop it or slow down or something. Just so much cool tempting stuff! I can't believe I'm wishing they'd be more like Enterbay!

Figures of all those 80s tough guys (albeit older 2010 versions) would be hard to pass on.

Hot Toys needs to just stop it or slow down or something. Just so much cool tempting stuff! I can't believe I'm wishing they'd be more like Enterbay!

Figures of all those 80s tough guys (albeit older 2010 versions) would be hard to pass on.

Heaven forbid! I dont care how much I money I'll spend! I'll live in a box with my little expendables team laying right next to me :rock

Last edited:
Back