Hot Toys - THE EXPENDABLES - Coming

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MaulFan

King of the Monsters
CF Supporter
Reaction score
According to Eddie Wong's blog, Hot Toys will be producing figures for the Expendables.

Being a big Stallone fan and really looking forward to the movie, and also excited by the custom possibilites that could come from such huge stars possibly being turned into figures, I wanted to get some chatter going about this.

The note on Eddie's blog is down at the very bottom, first post above the general show entry.

https://www.eddiewong.net/

This is totally unexpected ............ i'm very excited to see something. There should be images up today. I guess HT's figured this license would have many opportunities ........... you have tons of action stars in this movie so this line could have some depth.

This is one of those licences that you dream of HT getting,but dare nt think too much about it because it probably wo nt happen and you ll be disappointed.Really great news!!Transporter custom anyone??

And they can use the mould for the AA-12 shotgun again too.

I think it's more the actors than the movies driving HT, the movie itself probably won't be a huge hit, but hit enough that when you add in the popularity of the actors in it, the figures will sell.

I'll be stunned to see if they do Stallone and can and do give him all the tats he's got, the ones on his arms are personal stuff so I'm not sure if he'd approve that, or if HT would come up with some generic way to look close to his tats without being the exact images.

The film looks like a fun action flic! But I'll be waiting till I see it till I commit to anything from it. Regardless I'm eager to see what Hot Toys pulls out the bag! And how many of the cast they will do!

Dude they would destroy the custom market with this license, Willis, Jet Li, Statham- at HT quality?! They'll put a lot companies out of business :rotfl

I think it's more the actors than the movies driving HT, the movie itself probably won't be a huge hit, but hit enough that when you add in the popularity of the actors in it, the figures will sell.

I'll be stunned to see if they do Stallone and can and do give him all the tats he's got, the ones on his arms are personal stuff so I'm not sure if he'd approve that, or if HT would come up with some generic way to look close to his tats without being the exact images.

I wouldnt be suprised or upset if HT did this, good find maul! :rock

If they make willis from this line I wonder if it will open up the possibility of them doing an official Die Hard McClane!

Im a little bit worried about Jet Li though. Isnt he a bit picky about who uses his likeness? Didnt HT made one of him for the Warlord movie and that wasnt released?

Back