Hot Toys - The Dark Knight - 1/6th BATMAN (New Costume)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
2890351034_2de671f893_o.jpg

This is my favorite picture so far, very good use of lighting and framing.

I dont know if i am considered a naysayer or not? But that thing looks absolutely mental! Its perfect! It looks a little chubby in the photos, but thats just because of the raised armour, combined with lighting, in hand it will be spot on. I knew HToys would come through, another home run
Edit - yeah see, there we go, ^ in full light, no backdrop - perfection. i'm loving it

More from toy-world.com.hk

2889601601_700f07f780_o.jpg

2889601781_958a09157c_o.jpg
Man, like MaulFan said, this is going to be one hard to photograph figure. Looks perfect in these pics. Details on the legs are insane and matches the upper body. Proportion looks correct.

I can't wait. I am going to have trouble sleeping and my mind will only be on this figure until I get mine in hand.

Yeap, from those pics, the figure does look a bit more accurate.

Edit... found another excellent pic:

20080927_9331b0e2fcae64a658520h3xdmN3HxEA.jpg

Last edited:
looks great, i give it a 9.8/10! I wonder how exactly slim it is in real life though, you can never judge by pictures

wow that looks fantastic, glad I pre-ordered him. hats off to HT for making such a cool figure.

Don't know why but one of my favorite picks yet. Dark Knight looks beat. Dropping gangsters off of fire escapes is hard work and people keep saying he's fat.

20080927_3264c8ec8845557cf08cRoQN5y.jpg

Thanks to the HK guys for great pics. Hope they don't mind us reposting.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back