Hot Toys - The Dark Knight - 1/6th BATMAN (New Costume)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What I find interesting is that instead of modifying the armour-figure body that the original suit is on, TDK Batman is on a modified regular truetype body (or at least so it seems from the pics). I guess that means the body suit will be quite tight against the body.

I'm fairly sure the Begins figure is a suit on a TrueType body.

I could have sworn I saw pictures somewhere of it being more like Sideshow's armour body, but a quick check on ebay of the parted-out figures and you're right... sorry!

if hot toys did get the 89 batman it would cost me ALOT.
nicholsonjoker.jpg

Heath Ledger's IS THE BEST!!!!!!:rock:rock:rock:rock:bow:bow:bow

pictures by tc4949 of Toy-world.com.hk
Seriously though, I felt that he looks more buff than he needs to be. Bale look slightly slimmer in the new suit.

2890353496_d2e0374266_o.jpg

2890353180_20de1af04f_o.jpg

2890352218_bbf1143a6e_o.jpg

2890351370_b37d2e2bca_o.jpg

2890351034_2de671f893_o.jpg

2890350530_dd0bcb23fe_o.jpg

I can see where you're coming from but chubby isn't the word I would chose but he does look a little bulky.

Not a problem for me though... He looks particularly great in the photo where he is posed with one leg up on the camera lens.

The cowl looks awesome... looks just right to me...

I do love the new trim on the cape... I remember it being uneven like that in some scenes of the film but I cannot remember which scenes in particular.

Been trying to use Babelfish but haven't gotten very good translations on the page. Can't tell if an additional cape was included or if we'll have to wait until the pod is released.

He looks fine in the first pic but does look as bulky as the ori suit batman in the next pic.

Which is strange. Begins suit is a bulky looking figure, next to it TDK looks bulkier, but by himself he looks just fine. This figure's going to be a challenge to properly represent in photos.

Actually hmm, you know the new revised cape is really starting to grow on me. I love it.

I love that pic with his leg on the camera lens.

I also love the fact the clip is on the proper area of the belt where you see a huge empty area of the belt. Lovely.

I think the revised cape on the final figure is different from the one seen in that display booth shot, that one sucked. Where this one is at it's highest point off the ground, that cape looked like the whole thing would hang that high up, but the production cape tapers down to the ground at the middle of his body, I like that, it's shorter, but doesn't look bad shorter. Still hoping for confirmation if this figure has 2 capes in the box.

Will the real naysayers and the people who judge a book by its cover please stand up ¬_¬

I loved how certain people believe everything when the light shows the wrong elements.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back