Hot Toys - The Dark Knight - 1/6th BATMAN (New Costume)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
there can always be improvement. we all have our different tastes in things...

I really wish HT had included an 'empty' cowl to really pull off the Bruce in torment look, like the pic that shows off the amazing detail on the back of the suit, looking out of his penthouse.

That would be awesome. or a cowl that you could take off his head?

I really wish HT had included an 'empty' cowl to really pull off the Bruce in torment look, like the pic that shows off the amazing detail on the back of the suit, looking out of his penthouse.

that would probably be really easy to get custom made..:banana:D

EDIT :

Not by me by the way , I haven't a clue how too.

cancelled my preorder for the batpod with abcexpress.. trying to get one in with Joe for the bat pod now..got my orders for the tumbler and bank robber joker with him.

anxiously wqiting for 2x of the dk suit batman from abc express

The Hot Toys figure is good but it doesnt impress me enough to buy it. I have minor nit picks but who doesnt. Im not knocking it at all, it's great, but I got the version 1 Batman and I can live without this 1, but i still want it :) but again, the wallet doesnt agree with me. Heres a comparison with the medicom, hots toys, and a actual promo shot.
Batmancomparison.jpg

Totally totally different lighting! as has been said over and over and over. However, Hot Toys refined cape still looks way in advance compared to Medicom's!

Medicom's is Superman short! It looks too short for the Medicom. Plus the Medicom belt is orange like bronze.

I'm glad I'm keeping my order, which ActionHQ has now billed me. God this stuff is painful. No more!

Tonight, you're all going to be a part of a social experiment. I'm ready right now to blow you all sky high. Each of you has the remote to blow up the other boat. At midnight, I blow them both up. If, however, one of you presses the button, I'll let that figure live.

So who's it going to be, Medicom's shipment of TDK or Hot Toys' shipment, you choose. Oh and you might want to choose quickly because the fans of the other figure might not be quite so noble.

Tonight, you're all going to be a part of a social experiment. I'm ready right now to blow you all sky high. Each of you has the remote to blow up the other boat. At midnight, I blow them both up. If, however, one of you presses the button, I'll let that figure live.

So who's it going to be, Medicom's shipment of TDK or Hot Toys' shipment, you choose. Oh and you might want to choose quickly because the fans of the other figure might not be quite so noble.

:rotfl Quality application of that quote.

I may get the Medi too, but man that's a ways off. No excuse for a release THAT long after the film.

Someone who has seen the medi DK proto is some Medicom fair confirms that it is taller than the usual medicom figuire.

That said, someone in the HK forums are mentioning that they will be getting theirs this week!!! Man, that means I might just be getting mine sometimes next week monday or tuesday!!!

Someone who has seen the medi DK proto is some Medicom fair confirms that it is taller than the usual medicom figuire.

That said, someone in the HK forums are mentioning that they will be getting theirs this week!!! Man, that means I might just be getting mine sometimes next week monday or tuesday!!!

Hope so! I have a 20% voucher to use on eBay and I want to buy an 'in hand' one before it expires!

cant wait for this coming Tuesday, hot toys releases tdk bats which brings us in the U.S. one step closer to getting him AND we get the iron man bluray!!!sorry for bringing up IM i know this isnt the thread for it but they both come out on Tuesday so.....:D

Anyone from the Chicago area? Any idea when this will be available around here?

us stores getbit December 10th unless they have a personal shipment straight from hk. I cannot find one however that does.

Has anyone here preordered and expect it next week? If so who did you order with?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back