1/6 Hot Toys - The Clone Wars: Coruscant Guard Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And as much I love Rex and Cody, Fox takes the cake in terms of just pure aesthetic appeal.

Fox will always be on my hit list after what he did to Fives.

Funny how Vader kinda avenged Fives about a year later.

I'm shocked! shocked I say...and pleasantly surprised by this announcement. Not that it was in doubt eventually.

Up for $220, just like the normal 501st trooper.

Holding off for now, but if/when a Phase 2 Fox (please wait a while, my wallet begs you) comes, I'll have to grab 1..maybe 2.

Does it come with the Prisoner Pennywise shown in the pics?

if you’re serious about that , the Clone Wars Maul figure they just released has a
special packaging box for the Maul figure.

SSC better do pack outs for this one. The box is part of the figure now.

probably better off orderin* elsewhere as SSC will just cost that much more to ship.

Last edited:
if year serious that the Clone Wars Maul figure they just released .
special packaging box for the Maul figure.

SSC better do pack outs for this one. The box is part of the figure now.

probably better off orderin* elsewhere as SSC will just cost that much more to ship.

It's probably inside the regular standard box instead of the clamshell.

I am buying every single prequel clone they make, this a childhood dream. PO'd.

TCW clones that weren't in the PT are most likely a pass for me (depending on how they look, commandos would be sick.) Not really interested in Rex unless I can make a custom ARC trooper out of him or something.

Surprised these didn?t drop with rots palpatine. Anyway, these are definite for me and somehow $220 seems like a bargain. We all have Stockholm syndrome.
Hot toys needs to change the release schedule nightmare. Two years away is insane. It should be 6-8 months tops. I have probably 15 figures on preorder or that I plan to preorder. It spans from Cody, mando, and qui gon who are imminent to these in 2074.

Surprised these didn?t drop with rots palpatine. Anyway, these are definite for me and somehow $220 seems like a bargain. We all have Stockholm syndrome.
Hot toys needs to change the release schedule nightmare. Two years away is insane. It should be 6-8 months tops. I have probably 15 figures on preorder or that I plan to preorder. It spans from Cody, mando, and qui gon who are imminent to these in 2074.

It's only 12 to 14 months away. Q4 2021.

Look on the bright side. Your wife or significant other will be dealing with Hot Toys packages arriving for 2 years after you die. What a way to be remembered.

Back