1/6 Hot Toys - The Clone Wars: Coruscant Guard Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All of us need to tell a friend that if we pass away, delete our search history and cancel all of our preorders.

Up for $220, just like the normal 501st trooper.

Holding off for now, but if/when a Phase 2 Fox (please wait a while, my wallet begs you) comes, I'll have to grab 1..maybe 2.

Commander Fox and the Hound Troopers (whatever they are called) would be sweet

All of us need to tell a friend that if we pass away, delete our search history and cancel all of our preorders.
So true
faf62d741b9a717cd94cf63957569d57.jpg

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Will wait a bit to see if HT offers a commander, then decide whether to circle back and pick up one of the generics. I generally don’t buy multiples except for figures like Royal Guards and Death Troopers. When I saw “Coruscant Guard” my first thought was Senate Guard. Hopefully HT will release those at some point so I can pick up two. I’m sure there will be more Commanders (Gree, Bly, Fox) and armor repaint variants coming. I also hope HT offers the Phase I clone troopers. I always liked the simplicity of those rank repaints.

Welp, I failed. I ordered two. The rule of two continues...

I did also, having it be so long away makes it easier. I went with Timewalker, it's like $8 more each over Toys Buying Agent, so not too bad and not having to put anything down either helps.

As far as the Commanders/Captains go and all that, how many of the named guys showed up in the movies?

Gree would be a perfect next candidate and would pose well with the AOTC Yoda and his flight stand.
I could see myself posing Yoda doing a backflip over Gree.
HT already have a Biker Scout coming so it would be easy to camo one up as a Kashyyk trooper and sell alongside Gree.

Will wait a bit to see if HT offers a commander, then decide whether to circle back and pick up one of the generics. I generally don?t buy multiples except for figures like Royal Guards and Death Troopers. When I saw ?Coruscant Guard? my first thought was Senate Guard. Hopefully HT will release those at some point so I can pick up two. I?m sure there will be more Commanders (Gree, Bly, Fox) and armor repaint variants coming. I also hope HT offers the Phase I clone troopers. I always liked the simplicity of those rank repaints.

This was my first thought and I was kind of excited.

I do like the red paint job clones but it is not thrilling as a new release.

Gree would be a perfect next candidate and would pose well with the AOTC Yoda and his flight stand.
I could see myself posing Yoda doing a backflip over Gree.
HT already have a Biker Scout coming so it would be easy to camo one up as a Kashyyk trooper and sell alongside Gree.

Yeah I also had this line of thought with Yoda and the Scout trooper. Just makes him more likely to be made imo.

Did you all find the specific thread for the Clone Commander speculation ? I had no idea there were so many.

Surprised these didn?t drop with rots palpatine. Anyway, these are definite for me and somehow $220 seems like a bargain. We all have Stockholm syndrome.

It does strike me that the awesome Mando V1 only costs about $20 more. The 501st deluxe is also a much better "deal" at $30 more. These clones are indeed potentially big profit for HT if enough people buy all the different colors. I dig the red, but I need to draw the line at my modest squad of three grunts from the 501st.

Pre-ordered one of these. Will likely pick up one more. Gave Cody and Rex paid for. Will also pick up one 501st deluxe to go next to Rex and Ahsoka.

Hmmm, anyone getting at least a pair of these shock troopers after watching The Bad Batch ? I'm now considering picking two to display with...Tarkin =]].

Back