Hot Toys The Batman modifications & OT Customs collars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like OSK is offering a custom collar now as well:
https://onesixthkit.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=5254

圖ē‰‡_20240328150000-528x668.jpg

圖ē‰‡_20240328150006-528x668.jpg

This and art15 are the best options right now. Although this new one might be inferior in quality compared to Art15

How so? Just curious. I'm interested in upgrading the collar and only want to buy one lol.

I
How so? Just curious. I'm interested in upgrading the collar and only want to buy one lol.
Art15 mentioned that he used some high quality resin material and paint job i find itā€™s better. But the new jx custom one, the width is clearly visible from the front. For me the width visibility is the only thing needed. I might stuff foam and make the stock one wider as i feel thatā€™s enough to look good from a distance

I

Art15 mentioned that he used some high quality resin material and paint job i find itā€™s better. But the new jx custom one, the width is clearly visible from the front. For me the width visibility is the only thing needed. I might stuff foam and make the stock one wider as i feel thatā€™s enough to look good from a distance
Waiting on my art15 collar turns out it's taking a while because they screwed up the delivery it went elsewhere and Art15 said he contacted the shipping company and is opening an investigation to having it get back on track to me. So far that collar is my most wanted. I will order the one off kit soon though.

Waiting on my art15 collar turns out it's taking a while because they screwed up the delivery it went elsewhere and Art15 said he contacted the shipping company and is opening an investigation to having it get back on track to me. So far that collar is my most wanted. I will order the one off kit soon though.
Yes shipping from france to US is hectic and i had a parcel from monkey depot go back to them and even paypal didnā€™t accept the claim (donā€™t even know) and had to use the credit card company to chargeback. Do post the pictures of both art 15 and the collar from kit. Would like to see detailed comparisonšŸ˜Š

man I also saw that on face , someone even said that OT have been doing this (scamming people) for a long time

I asked for refund a long time ago cause he never delivered my custom 1/4 neck, he just never answered any emeail or paypal message so I preffered not to deal with him ever again

Last edited:
I still havenā€™t heard a peep about my Jaxon collar + neck. I ordered them right when he first opened preorders. Iā€™ve contacted him multiple times and my facebook messages donā€™t even get read.

I might just pick up an Art15 collar.

I still havenā€™t heard a peep about my Jaxon collar + neck. I ordered them right when he first opened preorders. Iā€™ve contacted him multiple times and my facebook messages donā€™t even get read.

I might just pick up an Art15 collar.
Jaxon did a collar and neck?

Besides the collar I feel we need a better cape for him. The one that's meant for the bat bike is the most accurate in terms of material and lining only the length and cut is wrong. I don't care about having one that drapes because you can't get that with the material the actual cape is made of, unless it's something with enough weight but then we'd be sacrificing accuracy for the aesthetic. Hopefully Jaxon's cape hits the mark and works good.

Besides the collar I feel we need a better cape for him. The one that's meant for the bat bike is the most accurate in terms of material and lining only the length and cut is wrong. I don't care about having one that drapes because you can't get that with the material the actual cape is made of, unless it's something with enough weight but then we'd be sacrificing accuracy for the aesthetic. Hopefully Jaxon's cape hits the mark and works good.

Iā€™ve been plaguing Jaxon about his but no dice so far.

The bike cape is the only one I could get to drape remotely well but even then itā€™s too poofy and doesnā€™t hang naturally.

Hoping the InArt one is better.

I thought the same for a long time.

Do you guys think it only needs the neck with no adjustment/lengthening of the neck?
I personally think Unreal is the best one out of the lot heā€™s offer both neck and collar.
If you just buying the collar then the head sit too low on the body looking like he has no neck..

I personally think Unreal is the best one out of the lot heā€™s offer both neck and collar.
If you just buying the collar then the head sit too low on the body looking like he has no neck..
You can try the neck extender from osk

Iā€™ve been plaguing Jaxon about his but no dice so far.

The bike cape is the only one I could get to drape remotely well but even then itā€™s too poofy and doesnā€™t hang naturally.

Hoping the InArt one is better.
Yeah I have gotten it to fall decently by working the wires. But I feel the size is the reason it looks off but I've also been messaging Jaxon about it

Back