Hot Toys -The Batman 1/6 batmobile

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't see a thread for the QS Batmobile but noticed a teaser posted on a Facebook group. They seem to working hard to show it in May.
276175384_1619051501781386_8494913104832301397_n.jpg
275894321_1619051531781383_7813052388037466661_n.jpg

Can't see a thread for the QS Batmobile but noticed a teaser posted on a Facebook group. They seem to working hard to show it in May. View attachment 567868View attachment 567869
That doesn't seem accurate comparing it with photos of the actual engine I've Googled. The whole engine block and main exhaust needs to be further away from those two upright pipes.

Edit: looking at Joost's as well, his is lacking some details. The housing of the pistons should be black on top while his is just plain metallic. The pipes leading to the main exhaust need to have that welded segments and his doesn't have it. @JazzInc

Last edited:
Yeah none seem 100% accurate so far. Those exhaust placements are completely wrong, must be based on some prototype model. But I like the paint job and the detail on this.

That doesn't seem accurate comparing it with photos of the actual engine I've Googled. The whole engine block and main exhaust needs to be further away from those two upright pipes.

Edit: looking at Joost's as well, his is lacking some details. The housing of the pistons should be black on top while his is just plain metallic. The pipes leading to the main exhaust need to have that welded segments and his doesn't have it. @JazzInc
We are working on a second prototype right now with added details and corrections.

Can't see a thread for the QS Batmobile but noticed a teaser posted on a Facebook group. They seem to working hard to show it in May. View attachment 567868View attachment 567869
see this is what I figured might happen. QS came in and hit hard with the batman 2022 line. definitely will have to cancel by HOT TOYS pre order. I really wanted the jazz inc weathered version. But QS is making it hard not to choose them. This level of detail is nuts

Gotta say the glossier black paint QS is using for their body may not be totally accurate, but it does look awesome. One of the issues I'm having with the Jazzinc version so far is how flat and plasticky it seems to look so far. I know the actual car is a very flat black, but in 1/6 form I think something a bit glossier or satin would help more with the realism.

I'd imagine this will be shown at a convention, then will never see the light of day after that [ just like the BVS, Justice League and 1966 Batmobiles......] :banghead

I'd imagine this will be shown at a convention, then will never see the light of day after that [ just like the BVS, Justice League and 1966 Batmobiles......] :banghead
that is why jazzinc and Queen studios are in the lead for showing, announcing, and releasing their 2022 batman to the world. Now Joost has the world license and QS has china license. I feel Joost was correct and hot toys haven't officially filed for the IP to do the vehicle. So as of now we have two options. And Since Jazzinc is not based in the united states i will probably pay the same to import it weather its from jazzinc or Queen studios. FAIR GAME!!

I didn't think Hot Toys had to apply for a license on a case by case basis? Doesn't their DC license and for The Batman allow them to make and release what they want?

Great news, all the approvals finally went through on the final weathering paint job, so this will be the Heads-up people asked for, the pre-orders will open tomorrow, Thursday, 9 AM Pacific daylight time, which is 6 PM central European time.

I will share the pre-order links here so that the forum members will get the first chance to get the low numbers on the limited edition plates.

Attachments

• 79A04781-CE18-49D8-A966-553E361A7444.jpeg
    79A04781-CE18-49D8-A966-553E361A7444.jpeg
    141.4 KB · Views: 32
Great news, all the approvals finally went through on the final weathering paint job, so this will be the Heads-up people asked for, the pre-orders will open tomorrow, Thursday, 9 AM Pacific daylight time, which is 6 PM central European time.

I will share the pre-order links here so that the forum members will get the first chance to get the low numbers on the limited edition plates.
okay cool, but will this be the only version? or will you also sell a clean version?

thx!

Queen Studios are currently showing new products with their Products Reveal, so anyone watching it, be sure to keep an eye out for their Batmobile from The Batman, and be sure to post pics/videos if you see anything......:)

Back