Hot Toys -The Batman 1/6 batmobile

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Inarts will be out ... when? And will it be good? Probably expensive. Hot Toys is plastic and feels cheap, but will also be cheap. Jazz inc is 1813.79 USD + shipping but will be ******* awesome.

Queen will show something soon. Batmobile still in the plan

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220725-105557.png
    Screenshot_20220725-105557.png
    277.4 KB · Views: 0
Hot Toys needs to strike while the iron is hot!

Maybe HotToys is waiting for everyone else to release theirs first, this way they can make sure theirs is much better and more screen accurate than the competition?

Sometimes when you’re first, your last.

I was in Walmart today with my kids checking out the action figures and they have a few different toys of The Batman Batmobile.

It would look soooooo sick of Hot Toys actually decides to make it and not shelf it between the TIE Fighter and PowerLoader rerelease!! 😭

I've got no interest in purchasing this or the inart one because they'd surely be out of my price range, but for people who are on the "obviously hot toys is never gonna make this thing" train would you actually purchase it if they did?

I've got no interest in purchasing this or the inart one because they'd surely be out of my price range, but for people who are on the "obviously hot toys is never gonna make this thing" train would you actually purchase it if they did?

I would definitely purchase it if Hot Toys made one. I absolutely loved the film and really hope Hot Toys expands on the line with more figures as well.

I’ve already fully purchased the jazzinc version.

After seeing the attention to detail and quality of the jazzinc vehicles, I would always buy their products first. In fact, I will probably be replacing my HT 89 batmobile with the jazzinc version when it comes out.

I would definitely purchase it if Hot Toys made one. I absolutely loved the film and really hope Hot Toys expands on the line with more figures as well.
Oh yeah me not buying isn't do to lack of interest, this is my favorite Batman by a large margin, I've just not got the funds for it lol.

I just think it's weird when people complain when they'd have no intention of Making the purchase. But it's the internet can't change things

Back