Hot Toys -The Batman 1/6 batmobile

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cap'n Cook

Vengeance 🦇
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Just teased on FB.

4B9FE595-A4B5-43D4-A09B-68D2D56FEF20.jpeg

Yup, had a feeling HT wasn't showing off their own Batmobile in those pics for nothing.

I feel bad for Joost since he already got screwed over by Universal who assured him HT wouldn't be making a Part 2 DeLorean. And now it happens again with this.

Joost is awesome and is a great creator in the community, but this will be a lot less coming from Hot Toys. Joost seems to have added a lot more bells and whistles than what a HT would do though. Competition best serves the consumer. We'll see though as remember that Classic Loki tease after a 3rd party made him? Crickets since then.

Joost is awesome and is a great creator in the community, but this will be a lot less coming from Hot Toys. Joost seems to have added a lot more bells and whistles than what a HT would do though. Competition best serves the consumer. We'll see though as remember that Classic Loki tease after a 3rd party made him? Crickets since then.
It’s such ******** and I hope he still releases his. Everybody and their mother knows Howard’s gonna create a plastic shell with some lights in it that he parades around conventions and shows for the next year for the licensors only to never deliver.

Is this an upcoming preorder or is this another “tease” like their Classic Loki, etc to scare away purchases from a rival company? Hmm… proof is in the bat-pudding! Stay tuned to this bat-channel true believers! :lol

I would just have Jazzinc do more BvS Batmobiles since Hot Toys won't do it. Also, it's better for Jazzinc to this Batmobile in a 1/12 scale.

Last edited:
True, but a Loki figure is something HT could probably throw together in their sleep by this point. Creating a 1/6 Batmobile probably requires a ton more energy on their part.

You mean like the 66 Batmobile "coming soon"? Or do you mean like BvS Batmobile "coming soon"? Or perhaps the 1/6 The Bat "coming soon"? Or Batman Returns Catwoman "coming soon"? What does "coming soon" equate to when it comes to Hot Toys anyway? "Maybe?"

True, but a Loki figure is something HT could probably throw together in their sleep by this point. Creating a 1/6 Batmobile probably requires a ton more energy on their part.
I am assuming they have one built in that photo, but why wasn't it on display with the figure? Waiting to see how the movie was received? Why make the bike and have it on display? This company is weird. :lol

I am assuming they have one built in that photo, but why wasn't it on display with the figure? Waiting to see how the movie was received? Why make the bike and have it on display? This company is weird. :lol
They only have the back half built. :ROFLMAO:

Hot Toys are going to have a The Batman themed display at Toy Saipians this Friday, so hopefully the Batmobile will be on display, fingers crossed it actually goes up for pre order.......:pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray:

Hot Toys are going to have a The Batman themed display at Toy Saipians this Friday, so hopefully the Batmobile will be on display, fingers crossed it actually goes up for pre order.......:pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray:
I hope so too. First time I am really into a Batmobile. I was afraid of paying $1700 with shipping from JazzInc. I see the HT Balemobile is $630 on Sideshow, so perhaps $800 total with ship is realistic. Half the price and I don't need smoke or sounds as lights, open doors and rotatable tires will be just fine.

I think the buzz is so big on this, if HT doesn't do anything with it, they will take a ton of heat. This is Batman and way above a Classic Loki level.

I'll keep pounding the table for that bike though. Milk this Batman!

Cool that they’re doing it and oh so tempting…. I was hoping we’d see Catwoman next.

I hope so too. First time I am really into a Batmobile. I was afraid of paying $1700 with shipping from JazzInc. I see the HT Balemobile is $630 on Sideshow, so perhaps $800 total with ship is realistic. Half the price and I don't need smoke or sounds as lights, open doors and rotatable tires will be just fine.

I think the buzz is so big on this, if HT doesn't do anything with it, they will take a ton of heat. This is Batman and way above a Classic Loki level.

I'll keep pounding the table for that bike though. Milk this Batman!
the hot toys balemobile is 10 years old, this one is just a re-release I believe. I would buy the 66 joost batmobile if i had the space.

Back