Hot Toys -The Batman 1/6 batmobile

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Because they have zero interest in actually making it. They just wanted to intimidate Joost and he called their bluff.
As hot toys have made the Batcycle from The Batman, and the fact that they said that more collectables from The Batman are coming, there's a chance that they will officially announce the Batmobile, but we'll have to wait and see........:)

We got Reva and still not Catwoman 😂

I think hot toys needs like one American on staff to say hey “I know Mandalorian sold like hot cakes but no one wants Reva or the 8th brother, don’t go all sequel on us Hot Toys”

We got Reva and still not Catwoman 😂

I think hot toys needs like one American on staff to say hey “I know Mandalorian sold like hot cakes but no one wants Reva or the 8th brother, don’t go all sequel on us Hot Toys”
The YouTubers who strictly just collect Disney properties want Reva lol

The world is full of lies...

tumblr_o1c564WaWA1sqf5tdo1_640.jpg

Honestly, without being pessimistic, I don’t see them producing The Batmobile.
I mean, no prototype was ever shown. Just a poor pic for test and nothing more.
Even the 1/12 1989 Batwing proto that certainly will never see the light of day was shown at con.
For The Batmobile, almost nothing.
In the meantime, their vehicles are only made to
promote figures and there’s another guy (Joost) who is making it.
For HT, there is no need to struggle and fight, their figures gonna sell like cakes and another guy is making the car.
No need to invest money in the vehicle.
For years now, we all know that HT shows or tease pieces that they never produce.
I think the best is enjoy what you already have, stop waiting pieces that would never come, and IF it’s gonna be produced, it would be the ice on the cake.
But we shouldn’t have too high expectations from a company that used to play with us too many times IMO. 😕

Yea definitely don’t think this will be produced. Also, didn’t JazzInc originally say they were the only one with the license to make a 1/6 batmobile form this movie? Could be wrong but I remember reading that somewhere.

It's not gonna happen is it?

I'm more interested in InArt. If I remember right they said they were doing one.

Back