Hot Toys THE BATMAN -1/6 Batman / Batman deluxe / Batman + batsignal set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Happy to have finally got mine. I had the OATY collar ready to go. I also opened the neck on the drape cape to fit better. All in all, a great figure. I have the InArt on order, but not sure if the upgrade and extra expense is worth it now.

View attachment 697979View attachment 697980View attachment 697981View attachment 697983
fight conan obrien GIF by Team Coco

Depends what you’re after. Rory has worked wonders with the drape by using double sided tape.

I’m not 💯 happy but have got the wired one where I want it mostly.

View attachment 697812

View attachment 697813
Looks pretty good is that stock hot toys ??

can't wait for mine.

I'm working on the cheap spin master motorcycle
It's really a shame that it's undersized

Attachments

• PXL_20240414_024640154.jpg
    PXL_20240414_024640154.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
  • PXL_20240414_024335659.jpg
    PXL_20240414_024335659.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
I wish someone would do a custom mouth with this expression.

batman-screaming-while-handing-from-a-bridge-in-the-batman.jpg

It would be cool to pose him beating the hell out of a third party Riddler with this look.

Well should receive my deluxe this week. Undecided if I'll want to keep him since I got the Inart on order as well. Although I do kinda prefer the look of the masked HT sculpt for some reason, so maybe I'll use the HT for that and the Inart for the unmasked sculpt which is clearly the superior of the two...

Finally got mine! So beautiful! The cape seems a bit thin tho. Can’t drape around the shoulders like I wanted but that’s ok

Finally got mine! So beautiful! The cape seems a bit thin tho. Can’t drape around the shoulders like I wanted but that’s ok
Maybe you can tape some coins or something to the inside of the cape- out of sight behind the figure- to add some weight and pull it down onto the shoulders more?

Yes I got mine yesterday too. I'm very happy with it. I wish the magnet for the head was a bit stronger but between accommodating the swap out faces and moving eyes there's not a lot of contact surface left inside the head so it's understandable that it's not.
First impression is that this is right up there with the best figures that HT has ever produced. InArt's figure is definitely the superior product but when I look at this next to my '22 Batmobile I don't find it lacking in any way - all I see is Patman!

Did you swap the cape out for the longer one? I think it's slightly thicker but that may just be my imagination.

Yes I got mine yesterday too. I'm very happy with it. I wish the magnet for the head was a bit stronger but between accommodating the swap out faces and moving eyes there's not a lot of contact surface left inside the head so it's understandable that it's not.
First impression is that this is right up there with the best figures that HT has ever produced. InArt's figure is definitely the superior product but when I look at this next to my '22 Batmobile I don't find it lacking in any way - all I see is Patman!

Did you swap the cape out for the longer one? I think it's slightly thicker but that may just be my imagination.

The bike cape is thicker, has lining and wires at the bottom hem, in addition to magnets within it to attach to the figures back between the shoulder blades.

Both capes suck unfortunately.

The bike cape is thicker, has lining and wires at the bottom hem, in addition to magnets within it to attach to the figures back between the shoulder blades.

Both capes suck unfortunately.
OK, I had them backwards - I was thinking the fully wired one was the "longer" one but it's not. But I guess it's only marginally thicker - it's still paper thin compared to say the Batfleck JL capes and some of the early cloth ones.

OK, I had them backwards - I was thinking the fully wired one was the "longer" one but it's not. But I guess it's only marginally thicker - it's still paper thin compared to say the Batfleck JL capes and some of the early cloth ones.

Yeh it’s not much longer at all. Scallops are more pronounced but not much in it length wise.

I'm glad I'm not the only one that hate the capes. Does the one that is supposed to be used for the motorcycle look drape better? I am just not happy with how the other cape drapes.

Little throwback to January when I got my Hot Toys Batman...

I first planned to keep it alongside the Inart figure I have on PO but in the end I sold it the next week-end out of pure frustration from Hot Toys not including the sticky bomb gun that I felt like a total disrespecting move from them.

It is quite a nice figure tho, probably one of the best Hot Toys release these past few years. I hope you guys enjoy it !

I also got the Bruce head loose from ebay to use it on the Topo Drifter outfit, I kinda regret buying it seeing the Inart final sculpt now... :ROFLMAO:
I guess the best way to go is to do 2 Drifter Bruce Wayne ...

P1120612-3.jpg
P1120559-2.jpg
P1120546-2.jpg

I'm glad I'm not the only one that hate the capes. Does the one that is supposed to be used for the motorcycle look drape better? I am just not happy with how the other cape drapes.

The shorter ‘drape’ cape is paper thin and has no weight so just flares out all over the place when trying to futz it. Rory has worked wonders by double sided taping some of the pleats/folds at the back so it hangs straighter down. Even then though it is not lined and had ugly interior folds and stitching throughout.

The longer bike cape is poofier and fully wired so can be worked to appear ‘drape’ like with some of effort but far from optimal.

They both have atrocious ‘weathering’.

Little throwback to January when I got my Hot Toys Batman...

I first planned to keep it alongside the Inart figure I have on PO but in the end I sold it the next week-end out of pure frustration from Hot Toys not including the sticky bomb gun that I felt like a total disrespecting move from them.

It is quite a nice figure tho, probably one of the best Hot Toys release these past few years. I hope you guys enjoy it !

I also got the Bruce head loose from ebay to use it on the Topo Drifter outfit, I kinda regret buying it seeing the Inart final sculpt now... :ROFLMAO:
I guess the best way to go is to do 2 Drifter Bruce Wayne ...

View attachment 698444View attachment 698445View attachment 698446
Awesome pics DiostaR!
Batman Thumbs Up GIF

I think it does but I don't have him in a basic standing postion. I have him walking down the steps (deluxe version) and I like how the wires allow it to billow behind him and not hide the stand detail.

IMG_4559.jpeg

IMG_4560.jpeg

Back