Hot Toys THE BATMAN -1/6 Batman / Batman deluxe / Batman + batsignal set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Figure instantly looks better when you have the cape draping over the shoulders correctly. Nearly all the in-hand photos/videos/reviews have the edges of the cape tucked under the shoulder pads which isn’t film accurate.
Agree with this. It's annoying seeing it tucked in more then it should be. The look of the figure is better when properly futz.

So axess posted these images of his mods. This is how one should pull the cape down a bit more to cover with the chest.
Screenshot_20231222_073233_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20231222_073246_Instagram.jpg

The Cape is on velcro piece so you can move it down further (Just like Mandalorian figure) and the chest piece on velcro too simple modifcation.
View attachment 679965
I wouldn’t even consider that a modification considering these things have to be removed/re-attached for various different display options anyhow.

I dunno, that just seems more like futzing to me. I don't consider it a modification if I adjust the clothes on a figure slightly - nor whenever I tuck my own shirt in.

I'm more interested in the paintwork on the suit. Does anyone have any tips to achieve something like that? Is it dry brushing? I love the look, but I'd be terrified trying it myself on a $300 figure.

The Cape is on velcro piece so you can move it down further (Just like Mandalorian figure) and the chest piece on velcro too simple modifcation.
View attachment 679965
Pulling down didn’t help much. The neck collar isn’t helping. I would like to see where im messing up. I moved the chest piece up higher and it looks a little better.

I dunno, that just seems more like futzing to me. I don't consider it a modification if I adjust the clothes on a figure slightly - nor whenever I tuck my own shirt in.

I'm more interested in the paintwork on the suit. Does anyone have any tips to achieve something like that? Is it dry brushing? I love the look, but I'd be terrified trying it myself on a $300 figure.

Literally just futzing.

I feel really miffed after realizing that since the sticky bomb gun is an exclusive, the regular version is going to have an empty thigh holster without it - like Woody from Toy Story.

I know he didn’t use it in the movie, but he looks incomplete without it. That feels pretty crappy.

I feel really miffed after realizing that since the sticky bomb gun is an exclusive, the regular version is going to have an empty thigh holster without it - like Woody from Toy Story.

I know he didn’t use it in the movie, but he looks incomplete without it. That feels pretty crappy.
oh.. now I know..
i am lucky at least I got the deluxe......

Back