Hot Toys THE BATMAN -1/6 Batman / Batman deluxe / Batman + batsignal set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just saw another YT review I noticed something that might help with the cape. Anyone thought of putting the front tab under the collar and then attaching to the velcro?

OT also making a custom collar for this.

HE7W938.png

More images from unreal toys. It definitely looks better with his custom collar and neck. Though when I get the figure in hand I'll probably be ok with the stock one as long as I can get it to look decent. But I'll still buy that set from UT to try and see what I like.View attachment 680289View attachment 680290
the neck cover looks a lot bigger in those pictures, i think its a bit overscaled

Lot of work going on to get this to look more like the InArt...?
I forget did people ever modify their Inart jokers I can’t remember. Cause they are perfect. No reason to ever modify whatever’s ever.

Point I’m try make people are going to modify their 1/6 figure to fit their needs and desire. For some, certain figures people are VERY ANAL/OCD about the minute details that if something is off it will drive them crazy and they want to modify/fix it. No company will be immune to it.

(I have Inart joker that I’m happy with but I have made adjustments to it. Sorry Just tired of Inart vs hot toy talk)

I messaged Unreal about the replacement neck/collar and he mentioned that he’s still making modifications to it for accuracy, so what’s currently being shown isn’t the final product. He is taking orders currently though, and it’s estimated to ship in four weeks or so.

I’m not entirely sure what all would need to be more “accurate”, but it might be worth providing feedback about the size to him while there’s still time before they ship.

Unreal Toys Neck/Collar Set
Paid $90 for mine Neck/Collar Set
(Depend on where you located it might be less or more)
Shipping expected to be around in 4 weeks.
Usually I would print my own stuff but been too busy to start any other projects.
IMG_5970.jpeg

IMG_5971.jpeg

Point I’m try make people are going to modify their 1/6 figure to fit their needs and desire. For some, certain figures people are VERY ANAL/OCD about the minute details that if something is off it will drive them crazy and they want to modify/fix it. No company will be immune to it.

(I have Inart joker that I’m happy with but I have made adjustments to it. Sorry Just tired of Inart vs hot toy talk)
Right - it's almost like this is the new Democrat vs. Republican talking policy. I plan on trying to swap his belt and boots for something else, but only as a style-thing to see how it would look. These accuracy munchers are a new level.

Lot of work going on to get this to look more like the InArt...?
I'm less concerned about the collar, but the cape wrapped around his neck like a beach towel looks dumb as hell. I'm really surprised they got it so wrong considering it was correct on the prototype.

I ordered both versions--but I'll certainly be correcting the cape on the HT.

This looks great. I wish I didn't cancel my SSC PO. I'm all in on the inart one as it's all paid. Would've saved $500. Oh well.

I feel really miffed after realizing that since the sticky bomb gun is an exclusive, the regular version is going to have an empty thigh holster without it - like Woody from Toy Story.

I know he didn’t use it in the movie, but he looks incomplete without it. That feels pretty crappy.
I’m in the same boat. I was thinking of maybe buying any Batman grappling gun or some type of similar weapon to see if it fit in his holster as a replacement.

I’m in the same boat. I was thinking of maybe buying any Batman grappling gun or some type of similar weapon to see if it fit in his holster as a replacement.
3D Print i was gonna get the regular then print the Sitcky bomb gun but end up buying the deluxe with becuase of the Base and that goofy looking wingsuit.

Saw the first collar proto by OT and I think I like it more. I'll definitely be buying one to see how it looks on my figure when I have him.

Back