Hot Toys THE BATMAN -1/6 Batman / Batman deluxe / Batman + batsignal set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No Way will I be able to afford it, and selfishly I kinda hope it doesn't make it to pre-order stages because it's gonna suck to have to pass on this.
This figure is already on pre-order and like me I just do flex payments…by the time the first payment is due (November of this year) I would have already saved up enough to probably pay this off in 2 payments.

Glad I didn't rush to pre-order now. With two 1/6 figures to choose from and potentially three cars it's not gonna be easy deciding what to get.

I'd be wary of se7en comparisons... se7en's ending is miles better than this movie. Spacey is also a natural creep, much more memorable.

I'd be wary of se7en comparisons... se7en's ending is miles better than this movie. Spacey is also a natural creep, much more memorable.
Well I am not expecting the actual movie se7en…just elements and overall feelings from the movie se7en. Heck just the fact that it is darker than any other Batman I have seen and with detective elements I am really looking forward to seeing this movie.

^^
Yup. A bit more info from IG...

1️⃣ The 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗲𝗿 of INART 1/6 Figure will be Joker (Heath Ledger).

2️⃣ Following Queen Studios next 1/3 Scale The Batman Statue, there will be a 𝟭/𝟲 𝘀𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗲 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗕𝗮𝘁𝗺𝗮𝗻 𝗙𝗶𝗴𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝗶𝗻 𝗮 𝗱𝗶𝗳𝗳𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗱𝗲𝘀𝗶𝗴𝗻 on the way.

3️⃣ The head sculpt of 1/6 The Batman (Robert Pattinson) Figure 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗲𝗱 𝘀𝗼𝗼𝗻.

4️⃣ A 𝗺𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗲-𝗮𝗰𝗰𝘂𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗕𝗮𝘁𝗺𝗼𝗯𝗶𝗹𝗲 will accompany the figure as well as a host of 𝗮𝗰𝗰𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗼𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀 will be made of high-quality materials.

It's interesting that they apparently both have the license from DC / Warner to create 1/6 scale figures and vehicles, I don't know of that happening before.

Looks like I'll be buying queen studio version of batman as well. Probably kitbash the hot toys or use it for vehicle

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1646844821979.jpg
    FB_IMG_1646844821979.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 99
  • FB_IMG_1646844810159.jpg
    FB_IMG_1646844810159.jpg
    121.4 KB · Views: 101
  • FB_IMG_1646844793080.jpg
    FB_IMG_1646844793080.jpg
    122 KB · Views: 103
I've learned through the years that PRODUCTION QUALITY is the most important trait. You can tease all you want with some awesome prototype, but if you don't land the production piece, it was all a waste.

With QS/Inart, price and availability is a big unknown. Lots of questions to be answered, with the last one being the production piece. I don't care what they've done previously, it is the production piece photos that matter the most. If you can't stick the landing, you don't get my money. HT isn't perfect, but I know I can count on their production. A wrench into all of that would be limited availability - you have to decide now or it will be sold out and either not get it or pay huge secondary prices.

Eh I'm still perfectly fine with the HT figure. I don't see anything that really needs improved on it, especially now that they're giving us a proper wired cape. Maybe the body isn't quite as slender as Pattinson was in the movie, but it's nothing I can't easily live with.

I've learned through the years that PRODUCTION QUALITY is the most important trait. You can tease all you want with some awesome prototype, but if you don't land the production piece, it was all a waste.

With QS/Inart, price and availability is a big unknown. Lots of questions to be answered, with the last one being the production piece. I don't care what they've done previously, it is the production piece photos that matter the most. If you can't stick the landing, you don't get my money. HT isn't perfect, but I know I can count on their production. A wrench into all of that would be limited availability - you have to decide now or it will be sold out and either not get it or pay huge secondary prices.
Lest we remember Molecule8.

I’m more willing to trust Queen though as they’ve released plenty of high quality statues through the years. I’d hope they’d know the backlash would be insane if they dropped the ball.

Lest we remember Molecule8.

I’m more willing to trust Queen though as they’ve released plenty of high quality statues through the years. I’d hope they’d know the backlash would be insane if they dropped the ball.
I never heard of Molecule8 until just recently. Hence why it is best to wait for actual production photos, like I did with my SooSooToys Gambit, then pulled the trigger.

You never know until you know. Good to see a quality company diving into 1/6th though.

Eh I'm still perfectly fine with the HT figure. I don't see anything that really needs improved on it, especially now that they're giving us a proper wired cape. Maybe the body isn't quite as slender as Pattinson was in the movie, but it's nothing I can't easily live with.
Same here - the pursuit of "perfection" in this hobby is insane...

I'm with everybody on the Peacemaker figure but the HT The Batman figure is good to me. It hit my 95% accurate antenna.

On another note - looks like Mezco One:12 The Batman also has the Bomb Launcher...

1646854030556.png

I'll definitely still get the HT but I am very excited to see what Queen does. I'll definitely be interested in buying it if the figure turns out great and at least I'll have two to compare. Also going to reorder the Deluxe (thanks again SS for ******* up my order) I can't say no to the base it's images like this that win me over. Lol
GzfyTdi.jpg

Same here - the pursuit of "perfection" in this hobby is insane...

I'm with everybody on the Peacemaker figure but the HT The Batman figure is good to me. It hit my 95% accurate antenna.

On another note - looks like Mezco One:12 The Batman also has the Bomb Launcher...

View attachment 566088
Thanks for posting that. Better than the "utility tools" description HT gave with 4 of the items. I don't remember Batman using smoke bombs. I wonder where the sticky bomb cartridge (or bullet that HT says) is. Haven't seen it unattached from the gun. Hopefully The Art of The Batman book will describe all of the actual gadgets thoroughly.

Thanks for posting that. Better than the "utility tools" description HT gave with 4 of the items. I don't remember Batman using smoke bombs. Sticky bomb cartridge (or bullet that HT says) must be on the back end of the gun. Hopefully The Art of The Batman book will describe all of the actual gadgets thoroughly.
The sticky bomb he put on the railing when he was fighting riddler goons and I believe he tossed a smoke bomb during the fight also, but I could be remembering wrong. I intend to see it on HBO Max come April if I don't go to see it in theaters again.

Back