Hot Toys THE BATMAN -1/6 Batman / Batman deluxe / Batman + batsignal set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wow. If they do the bike and batmobile and bat signal…talk about a display. I need to decide which figure set I’m going to buy already. Most likely will decide after seeing the movie Friday

Well ****. I guess I will be getting my first Batmobile by HT. Lol I need that beast I'll sell the majority of all my collection just for this, might as well go all out.

Well ****. I guess I will be getting my first Batmobile by HT. Lol I need that beast I'll sell the majority of all my collection just for this, might as well go all out.
It is that kind of set to make one do that. Actually has me thinking of thinning out the herd A LOT, going for a more minimal display with key pieces like this.

It is that kind of set to make one do that. Actually has me thinking of thinning out the herd A LOT, going for a more minimal display with key pieces like this.
For me it's because I would mostly need the space for it. Lol so I would rather have a cool Batman setup with the Batmobile having the space it needs to display with him.

For me it's because I would mostly need the space for it. Lol so I would rather have a cool Batman setup with the Batmobile having the space it needs to display with him.
See, I really want it. But all I have is 6 Detolfs. So space is not only issue but shelving too. It’s going to be a very hard pass for me more than likely but that leaves me room for other figures (hopefully from this line.).

HT Tumbler and Batpod put me in the same boat, I love this Batmobile though.

Last edited:
No Way will I be able to afford it, and selfishly I kinda hope it doesn't make it to pre-order stages because it's gonna suck to have to pass on this.

See, I really want it. But all I have is 6 Detolfs. So space is not only issue but shelving too. It’s going to be a very hard pass for me more than likely but that leaves me roof for other figures (hopefully from this line.).

HT Tumbler and Batpod put me in the same boat, I love this Batmobile though.
If anything the price will probably be something to give me a reason not to buy it. Lol I'll want the batbike instead as that should have better room, this will probably depend on what display one is going for.

Sigh, well guess I could have passed on the Deluxe version of the figure, since I'd be much less likely to display him on the rooftop base when there's this much cooler Batmobile to pose him next to instead...
Definitely helps saving money getting the standard.

apparently QS just officially stated that they will also make 1/6 batman & the batmobile. would be interesting to see whether they will top hot toys’ effort

Yeah sometimes too many options can be troublesome. Feels like were going to start seeing a higher level of oversaturation.

ups
275557050_5662253197123475_234549357894017698_n.jpg

So now there’s going to be 3 Batmobiles, from 3 different manufacturers all in 1/6 scale?!
it might be if hot toys decide to really make the batmobile, though there’s good chance after seeing the film popularity compared to affleck’s version of batman.

a bit out of topic I recall when enterbay made their quarter scale batman begins, they surpassed hot toys’ previous attempts. I think QS can do just that. I’m now afraid I’ll be forced to buy another batman figure😂

Guys, dont buy this yet. There will be v2, v3 in a couple of months. As soon as this one is out lol

i think they could improve the chest part of the suit with removable diecast batarang.
tumblr_inline_mjxgc0l2Ck1qz4rgp.gif

With the way things are going, between reissues, competition and "upgraded versions", we're all going to be waiting 5 years to pull the trigger on a single figure, then wait another 2 to get it.

Wrong thread but here is 1/6 Joker by queen studios I think we all gonna be surprised by their Batman. It all depends on prices now, what is a price difference between QS and HT, if they cost 500+ most of the ppl including me probably still gonna stay with HT

Attachments

• 275545426_10101605672037586_5065403234791969247_n (1).jpg
    275545426_10101605672037586_5065403234791969247_n (1).jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 67
  • 275602422_10101605672047566_7389250292350079908_n (1).jpg
    275602422_10101605672047566_7389250292350079908_n (1).jpg
    146.9 KB · Views: 69
I have not even seen the movie yet and I already pre-ordered the Deluxe edition.
I love the movie “Seven” which this movie is compared to as far as feel and darkness…and love dark detective stories…I have a feeling I will really enjoy this movie when I go see it the weekend. 😎

Even I do not like the movie this is my all time favorite Batman suit. I like the whole swat tactical kind of look to it and the metal shoulder guards look really cool to me. 😎

Last edited:
I have not even seen the movie yet and I already ordered the Deluxe edition.
I love the movie “Seven” which this movie is compared to as far as feel and darkness…and love dark detective stories…I have a feeling I will really enjoy this movie when I go see it the weekend. 😎

Even I do not like the movie this is my all time favorite Batman suit. I like the whole swat tactical kind of look to it and the metal shoulder guards look really cool to me. 😎

You’ll love it. It’s basically se7en but bats is in it.

Back