Hot Toys THE BATMAN -1/6 Batman / Batman deluxe / Batman + batsignal set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn the full set with Batman + Batcycle + Batsignel looks like it would make for one hell of a display. Will probably just stick with the Batman Deluxe set though.

Also I'm shocked that they're FINALLY including the standard version base with the deluxe set. This is actually a first for them.

riNQMMO.jpg

rpQdskO.png

Beautiful. To think that I was not initially impressed by this Bat-suit is baffling when I see it in all its mixed media glory. Variety of materials and textures is one of my favourite things about 1:6 figures.

3 faceplates and an unmasked R-Patz sculpt! HT truly aren’t shy about letting us know which characters they think matter. Sorry, John Cena. HT can’t see you

Absolutely love the adaptability of the diorama base to- double sided with an adjustable platform! Keep these coming, HT! Let the sand base and grated floors of old die! I only wish they’d gone with a clear acrylic pole stand. Everything else looks so polished and high end- it just needed that one extra touch of class.

I’m sooo getting the deluxe deluxe, deluxe+, the lux deluxe?
With that Batsignal, he’ll require a unique display space so I’ll probably end up going all in and buying the bike if they announce a Zoe Kravitz. She’d look great in that stance HT posted of Batman standing with it.

noted. But not really a spoiler and it just pays to not be in threads like this until one has seen the film. That’s what I’ve had to do for 15yrs of this site. I would have spoiler tagged for anything deemed to be a big spoiler, or if this was the movie thread.
Exactly. Too many people rush out to see movies then post spoilers and pretend they don't know what they are doing. It's pathetic actually.

I am mostly interested in the bike. I already have 5 Batman figures so I am not sure I need more of those. I might give the bike to my 66 Batman if they make it.

Do most people just pay the NRD and wait? Does anyone actually pay the entire amount up front? This thing is almost $600.00!

Nice to have an unmasked sculpt but not something I can ever see myself using.

Surely they have to do Gordon now they're making the Bat signal. Then again, when has Hot Toys used logic. 😂

Now they've already shown the figure, signal and bike they'll surely have more to show at the event on the 11th? Catwoman and Riddler are a must.

I am not sure why people rush to order then when the Bike, Batman and Bike Super Duper Deluxe is offered they will be trying to cancel their previous order and order that.

Nice to have an unmasked sculpt but not something I can ever see myself using.

Surely they have to do Gordon now they're making the Bat signal. Then again, when has Hot Toys used logic. 😂

Now they've already shown the figure, signal and bike they'll surely have more to show at the event on the 11th? Catwoman and Riddler are a must.

that was my thinking too. Fingers crossed.

I am not sure why people rush to order then when the Bike, Batman and Bike Super Duper Deluxe is offered they will be trying to cancel their previous order and order that.
Really, there is no rush to pre order. Who knows what you get with the bike. But I never seen them group figures with vehicles.

Figure looks fantastic. I'm just gonna cop the Deluxe for now and maybe the Batsignal later if I feel it since it's being sold separately thankfully.

I feel there needs to be a thread, if there isn't one already, for Jazzinc making the Batmobile given the confusion and that we're actually getting it just not from Hot Toys.

Is anyone else not able to see all the photos? Like each listing only has 1 picture

Back