Hot Toys THE BATMAN -1/6 Batman / Batman deluxe / Batman + batsignal set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Inart looks great but at least be fair and post a comparison pic using a Hot Toys photo instead of a poor quality screen grab from a YouTube video...
IMG_20220402_132814.jpg

I’ve seen some people on social media point out the inaccuracy of the chest piece.

anyway the Unmasked sculpt by QS will get moveable eyes yes? hopefully I won’t regret buying hot toys’ version😂
im assuming if the unmasked sculpt from them has moveable eyes. i dont see why the cowl wouldn't follow the same

At the end of Hot Toys most recent “Meticulous Works” video for the DX19, they teased more updates coming for The Batman release. Kinda nice to see them communicating - and trying - again.
Hopefully, that will include the Batmobile.......:pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray:

I’ve seen some people on social media point out the inaccuracy of the chest piece.

anyway the Unmasked sculpt by QS will get moveable eyes yes? hopefully I won’t regret buying hot toys’ version😂
I mean, just cancel your hot toys order if you’re wanting the queen. I’m keeping the hot toys one due to everything that it comes with.

Isn't it way too early for any regrets?
I mean, we practically know nothing about the Inart Batman figure beside some pictures of the prototype of the portrait.

I mean, just cancel your hot toys order if you’re wanting the queen. I’m keeping the hot toys one due to everything that it comes with.
For real. I could see if we were talking the PEACEMAKER figure here where Hot Toys dropped an unpinned grenade in the fox hole. I doubt Queen Studios figure is going to be so much better that it warrants an additional $25 more or whatever the extra cost is.

Back