Hot Toys- Terminator Factory - T 700 Diorama Spec + Hi -Res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
so... is this supposed to go with the figures?
why don't they make awesome diorama stuff to go with their other lines?
i still need a p2 trophy wall and a robocop computer chair.

being at 1/6 scale, its safe to say yes. And they're probably just making this because with as big as the movie's gonna be, they can definitely milk the T4 line with things like these

so... is this supposed to go with the figures?
why don't they make awesome diorama stuff to go with their other lines?
i still need a p2 trophy wall and a robocop computer chair.
Yeah but they aren't actually the characters themselves - if HT made the trophy-wall or Robo-chair they'd only be accessories and not "characters". They wouldn't cut it as stand-alone dioramas that people would instantly recognise either.

This thing is up for preorder at Toys2.net

https://www.toys2.net/product.php?productid=20742&cat=0&page=

$84.99.

Pre-order: available in April

This diorama captures T700 in assembly line at the Terminator factory. It’s true to 1/6th scale and approximately stands 15 inches / 40 cm tall, featuring T700 light up eyes and light up button on manufacturing machine. Each diorama featuring a Terminator Salvation logo base. Collect more to build up the Terminator factory!

I think there is something wrong here... take a look at this pic:
assemblyline490hs0.jpg

https://www.radaronline.com/photos/2009/02/on_set_with_terminator_salvation.php

It says T-800 assembly line, not T-700 :google
And the HT diorama looks exactly like this.

Last edited:
Pre-ordered 2 via toys2.net, want to know the height before they arrive on my doorstep though

EDIT : Hmm seems I may not have placed an order afterall - Had my order confirmation and a second email saying:

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at yeehong.com.
I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following addresses.
This is a permanent error; I've given up. Sorry it didn't work out.
ffice:eek:ffice" /><O:p></O:p>
<[email protected]>:
This address no longer accepts mail.
<O:p></O:p>

Problem is I think their form to email for contacting them on their site uses the same email address

So other than a phone call which Im not prepared to do just yet Im screwed

A tad worrying when Im waiting on an Iron Man Mk III from them to hit my doorstep between now and next Saturday !!!

EDIT: No error from the form to email as yet !

Last edited:
:lol Awesome avatar!!!! "Not mother" ? :D

:rotfl Cheers man!

Digging your updated one too.

"OKLAHOMA! OKLAHOMA! OKLAHOMA! OKLAHOMA! OKLAHOMA! OKLAHOMA! OKLAHOMA! OKLAHOMA! OKLAHOMA! OKLAHOMA!"

Hmmm.....15inches tall. EXACTLY the height of an IKEA Detolf shelf section....going to be a ^^^^^ if these are just too tall by mere mm's.

This thing is up for preorder at Toys2.net

https://www.toys2.net/product.php?productid=20742&cat=0&page=

$84.99.

Pre-order: available in April

This diorama captures T700 in assembly line at the Terminator factory. It’s true to 1/6th scale and approximately stands 15 inches / 40 cm tall, featuring T700 light up eyes and light up button on manufacturing machine. Each diorama featuring a Terminator Salvation logo base. Collect more to build up the Terminator factory!

Just pre-ordered but got it $10 cheaper. I hope it's a quality piece.

Re: 1/6th scale Terminator Factory

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight

Back