HOT TOYS : TDKR - 1/4th scale BATMAN Teaser Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: HOT TOYS : The Dark Knight Rises - 1/4th scale Batman Collectible Figure

....well gonna have to get a second job.

Hopefully a talented photoshop expert comes our way to grace us with what could be a hilarious image.

It would be the right thing to do.

this looks amazing already. Great base for a figure. Waits for 1/6 collectors to jump on the bandwagon :impatient:.

Hope the Bruce Wayne head from this set is better than the EB's.

Love the base, but I already have space and cash problems buying 1/6 scale stuff. 1/4 stuff is out of the question.

I feel like the Bruce sculpt shoots the price up for these quite a bit. I wish they didn't come with them. At 1/6 scale you can appreciate the addition of them for customs, but at 1/4 scale it just seems like they will end up being a paper weight unless you just stick his head on a stand and say he's a ghost or something.

The figure will no doubt look excellent but I really don't like Bane's mask on the base. It just seems odd to me.

their latest 1/6 one looks better, so I wouldn't think it would be a problem. Hopefully they include a empty cowel though.

I feel like the Bruce sculpt shoots the price up for these quite a bit. I wish they didn't come with them. At 1/6 scale you can appreciate the addition of them for customs, but at 1/4 scale it just seems like they will end up being a paper weight unless you just stick his head on a stand and say he's a ghost or something.

the EB version (mask on), HT version (mask off) :panic:

i would of bought this but i already pre-ordered the DX12 with a NRD so i'm gonna skip this. If HT had been wiser with it's scheduling i woulda got this, nothing against the DX12 it still looks amazing. I only want one Batman tho and would'a preferred a larger one, but it's not worth losing £73 over so i'll stick with the DX12

Still a pass for me due to the scale. I'm also not crazy about the base. I actually prefer the one coming with the 1:6 figure, as it doesn't limit the pose as much.

NRD was only $26 so that's not a big enough chunk to make me say no canceling the 1/6. it all depends on how it looks in the full reveal.

Still a pass for me due to the scale. I'm also not crazy about the base. I actually prefer the one coming with the 1:6 figure, as it doesn't limit the pose as much.

so far that is my only issue right now. With the bane mask ascutally molded to the base, it limits the posing on this base.

plus, I too love the DX12 base

Last edited:

NRD was only $26 so that's not a big enough chunk to make me say no canceling the 1/6. it all depends on how it looks in the full reveal.

Was £73 in the UK where i ordered. Around $115.

Was £73 in the UK where i ordered. Around $115.

damn then yea i'd keep the DX12 if I had to pay that much of an NRD. I probably wouldn't even have POed it. would've waited until i saw in hand pics to make sure I wanted it :lol

Hmmm this or EB Batman????

damn then yea i'd keep the DX12 if I had to pay that much of an NRD. I probably wouldn't even have POed it. would've waited until i saw in hand pics to make sure I wanted it :lol

I want it for sure. But didnt know a 1/4 would be coming...especially so soon after the 1/6.

Avengers is my big goal tho so not too fussed as i'll still have a sweet batman to display.

I imagine they are both going to be quite high in quality. Honestly I say pick depending on which suit you like. Personally, I think the Batman Begins suit looks kind of silly, but I love the Dark Knight design so this Hot Toys figure is definitely more appealing. Also, I intended to get the DX so if this turns out to be $400 then I'll just get it instead probably.

Personally, I think I'm going for EB since its my favorite suit.
And the DX12 will blend with the rest of the 1/6 crew, Joker, Catwoman, and Bane.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back