Hot Toys TDKR: 1/4th scale Batman [QS001] - Full Reveal & Specs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After I've watched almost entire thread, finally thanks to one user I managed to find ideal pose for unmasked Batman (thanks to guy who did it).

Here is a photo of mine:

View attachment 241627

That looks fantastic. I never think that figures posed with the head sculpt look as good as they do fully helmeted/masked, but that's not the case here.

That looks fantastic. I never think that figures posed with the head sculpt look as good as they do fully helmeted/masked, but that's not the case here.

Very true! And it's a shame Hot Toys haven't made more figures in this scale, the large size helps the artists create more accurate sculpts. Perhaps now that they are going into 1:1 scale they will also expand the 1/4 - I hope.

Yeah, I hope there will be more Batman figures in 1/4 scale or villains. I'd love to see 89 Joker or finally proper Heath Ledger (Enterbay is okay, but not for that price though)

If NECA is able to bring really good Arkham Knight and Penguin in 1/4 scale I can't imagine what HT would do.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1454209293.756265.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1454209319.660005.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1454209307.089719.jpg

从我的 iPad 发送,使用 Tapatalk

I had this and sold it, the masked headsculpt always seemed off. I always thought it was too thin, don't miss it one bit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love how you modded the hips. That's one of my biggest gripes with this figure.

Your gloves look nice, too, and your cape is perfect. :clap

Yeah, the hips are indeed one of the biggest problems with this guy. When I realized that he completely lacked a pelvis I turned the corner with my modification. So very happy with him now.

Yeah, the hips are indeed one of the biggest problems with this guy. When I realized that he completely lacked a pelvis I turned the corner with my modification. So very happy with him now.

What do you mean exactly by "completely lacked a pelvis"? are you referring to the articulation? Also, is this the reason why the belt looks indented into the waist on stock figures?

Yeah I hated this figure, all the faults it had-it looked like **** alongside the enterbay batman

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back