Hot Toys TDKR: 1/4th scale Batman [QS001] - Full Reveal & Specs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^Still haven't painted it since it's STILL leaking oil... I'm going to try using spot filler to fill in the holes. Hopefully that'll fix it and then i can finally paint the damn thing. Lemme guess, you're searching for a flatter base for the QS005? :lol

Yeah a flatter base would definitely be nice! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hot Toys TDKR: 1/4th scale Batman [QS001] - Full Reveal & Specs

91c6d6799f5a5d7890a5855d5ca16e5a.jpg

e25b4db923842265f79b64f8db100dcf.jpg

Has anyone tried removing the magnetic collar from either cowl? The instructions says the collars can be removed. I am afraid my PERS batman cowl suffered some scratches.

Wondering if I can remove the eye plate and exchange it into the light up head.

$400 non-ex.

Sometimes less sometimes more.

This is pretty much for all 1/4 figures though except like 2 figs (EB Joker and clean T-800)... small market.

Congrats man.. How do you like it? I've been very hesitant about paying the asking price for him. I'm leaning towards waiting for the upcoming SS PF Joker but I'd love to hear your impressions/thoughts.

Congrats man.. How do you like it? I've been very hesitant about paying the asking price for him. I'm leaning towards waiting for the upcoming SS PF Joker but I'd love to hear your impressions/thoughts.

Thanks man! I love it. It's not perfect, but it's a great figure. I think it has the better Joker likeness. I wouldn't pay the crazy aftermarket prices for him though. I just happened to chance upon an ad on our local Buy/Sell group and saw this for $425. I was lucky nobody was online perhaps due to all the Holiday parties, so I got it first while 3 more guys felt bad for not seeing the ad soon LOL.

I had the chance to have this PO'd 3 years ago, but back then I passed as I didn't know I'd be more inclined to this scale. Then another chance came up a year after when someone offered his EB Joker to trade for my HT Batpod (I just have to add about $100) but I passed. Now I'm shifting to 1/4, and I'm glad I got it. :)

Why do you guys think Hot Toys hasn't made a Joker? Too focused on Ironman? With the asking price of EB Joker theirs would surely sell inferior or not.

I wonder if it's a licensing thing since EB already had it. NECA made one but because of the price it probably falls within a different licensing category.

Thanks man! I love it. It's not perfect, but it's a great figure. I think it has the better Joker likeness. I wouldn't pay the crazy aftermarket prices for him though. I just happened to chance upon an ad on our local Buy/Sell group and saw this for $425. I was lucky nobody was online perhaps due to all the Holiday parties, so I got it first while 3 more guys felt bad for not seeing the ad soon LOL.

I had the chance to have this PO'd 3 years ago, but back then I passed as I didn't know I'd be more inclined to this scale. Then another chance came up a year after when someone offered his EB Joker to trade for my HT Batpod (I just have to add about $100) but I passed. Now I'm shifting to 1/4, and I'm glad I got it. :)

Well congrats.. That's a nice score. I would certainly jump on it if that opportunity arose. So you are 100% 1/4 scale now?

Back