Hot Toys TDKR: 1/4th scale Batman [QS001] - Full Reveal & Specs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
debating this figure I may make a trade for it.. its nice... just not affordable for me at price.. would trade in a month or so when they are around

Billed as in my card was charged? Today I assume. Money won't actually go from my account for a few days yet though, usually it actually comes out of my account after I've received the figure :lol

Yeah, that's what i meant. Were you FLEX pay? I was billed earlier this morning and no tracking info yet, though i usually get it around 5:30 PST since i'm somewhat local to them. Maybe people out of state or the country get earlier tracking info?

Were you FLEX pay?

Nope just your normal PO and pay when it's ready to ship, I think this is the third order on the trot when I've had my tracking info early evening here in the UK, previously I used to get it in the middle of the night here IIRC

Well chuffed he'll be here as early as Tuesday :)

Somebody email BBTS again and ask when he's shipping- see what they say today..:rotfl

Haha I thought about it. I seen in the EB t 800 BD thread they gave the same answer for that figure too. 1-2 weeks. I'm starting to wonder if thats the standard answer they give for everything when they don't actually know. :lol

Haha I thought about it. I seen in the EB t 800 BD thread they gave the same answer for that figure too. 1-2 weeks. I'm starting to wonder if thats the standard answer they give for everything when they don't actually know. :lol

CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:slap:slap:slap:slap

I guess "we don't know" isn't good enough anymore...
so BBTS won't get until the regular actually ships...

CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:slap:slap:slap:slap

It's just me being paranoid. They could be telling the truth. But I just found it weird that they gave the exact same answer for 2 different figures. :dunno

Come in to Sideshow...assuming US because the representative said they would charge my card right around that day so that means it would ship very soon after.

Yeah- I have EX from SS coming next week( I hope) and have a regular from BBTS..so I can wait- it'll give me time to save more money

With BBTS they should have firm dates now. Everytime I email them it is the standard 1-2 weeks. 1-2 weeks from what point? I used to own a Fire Equipment business, and having over 145 vendors on hand, I could pick up the phone and get a firm delivery time answer just like that!

By the way, speaking of BBTS, one of the members on the boards here yesterday gave up his PO of this figure and we synchronized it so that I could get another one. I spent the whole afternoon evening trying to get the website to say "add to cart" and nothing happened. I emailed BBTS an d they said that after one hour, it came up and someone else snagged it. She went on to inform me that if I kept refreshing the page it should of popped up! (I refreshed every 10 seconds and absolutely nothing!):cuckoo:

With BBTS they should have firm dates now. Everytime I email them it is the standard 1-2 weeks. 1-2 weeks from what point? I used to own a Fire Equipment business, and having over 145 vendors on hand, I could pick up the phone and get a firm delivery time answer just like that!

By the way, speaking of BBTS, one of the members on the boards here yesterday gave up his PO of this figure and we synchronized it so that I could get another one. I spent the whole afternoon evening trying to get the website to say "add to cart" and nothing happened. I emailed BBTS an d they said that after one hour, it came up and someone else snagged it. She went on to inform me that if I kept refreshing the page it should of popped up! (I refreshed every 10 seconds and absolutely nothing!):cuckoo:

That sucks....but I believe if you are as dedicated as you have shown you WILL get one....keep the faith!!!!!!!!:wave

Batman is released from customs and on his way to me! I'll have the figure tomorrow if they don't try to deliver it to my door. :panic:

Back