Hot Toys TDKR: 1/4th scale Batman [QS001] - Full Reveal & Specs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good to hear some EX waitlist are becoming live orders. I'm still on that thing even though I pre-ordered a regular version on BBTS... still haven't decided if I wanna pay $40 for that bloody extra cowl.... Hopefully I will hear from them soon, OR better yet, they could make my decision easier and not approve me, though I have a bad feeling they might get to me...

Sooo when does Hong King get it? I orderd from a Chinese seller..

In Hong Kong, when HT items are released, you get your order depending on which day you pre-ordered. The earlier you order, the earlier you get your shipment. Individuals that wait for hours in line at HT for day 1, are usually scalpers, cause they want them earliler to re-sell to impatient customers. Wholesalers need to wait for wholesale lots, which is usually a month or two after release. So.. just because your seller is from Hong Kong, and its released in August, dosen't automatically mean he will have it on stock in August.

It depends which batch your seller got it from.

This item was a pre-order item at last years ani-com, and if your seller did so on day 1 he will be the first batch, which will get it on the first week of release.

If your seller is waiting for a big shipment of these, wholesalers might have to wait a few weeks from release date to get their shipments in.

So it all comes down to... is your seller an ebay store, or was it an individual guy that went to ani-com and pre-ordered a couple on day 1. I ordered on day 3, so i probably wont get mine until 3-4 weeks after release.

If you ordered from China.. that is almost definetly Wholesaler, so be prepared to wait a while.

If you get on the wait list, if it doesn't go through do you still have to pay the non refundable deposit?

They only charge you the NRD if you're approved on the waitlist and only 2 days after when it becomes a live order. You can get on the waitlist without having to pay anything so go for it!

They only charge you the NRD if you're approved on the waitlist and only 2 days after when it becomes a live order. You can get on the waitlist without having to pay anything so go for it!

Thanks! I also need to find out how to change the shipping options to have them ACTUALLY PUT IT IN A BOX

Thanks! I also need to find out how to change the shipping options to have them ACTUALLY PUT IT IN A BOX

Haha, if they do, please let me know! I've only received items in their shipper in another box from AEC and BBTS. SSC seems to only ship in the shipper.

Both of my first orders from SSC, they just slapped a sticker on it and threw it on the truck. Both boxes arrived torn :(

Both of my first orders from SSC, they just slapped a sticker on it and threw it on the truck. Both boxes arrived torn :(

This is how Sideshow ships all their HT's, unless you specifically request what they call a 'pack out', which basically means they put the shipper in another box. They charge an extra $10 for this, but because the dimensions and weight of the total package then change, I think the total cost of shipping goes up by more than $10. Someone who's requested a pack-out can confirm. Contact their CS to request a pack-out on your order.

Not entirely sure I want to keep my order though. With the drop of the Aussie dollar, this will now cost $515, shipping not included. Ouch. I do have a PO locally, so not sure whether the exclusive mask is worth it or not.

You will find the mask on eBay later man don't worry :)

got on the waitlist for the regular acouple days ago, converted tonight. might not be the EX but at least im getting on without worring how much i will pay later

You should be able to get one. I like cancelled 5 pre-orders from them, LOL I got on the waitlist 5 separate times and kept cancelling since I didn't have the money. Would end up getting another figure or paying for something else, then had money left over from a sale and went on again, then cycle repeated, cancelled, got money, went back on, LOL

Back