Hot Toys TDKR: 1/4th scale Batman [QS001] - Full Reveal & Specs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was a little disappointed we did not see any new pics from the hot toys mall show this week. So what you guys think, is this worth pre-ordering. I know it's not going to sell out but if I can save $45.00 at a local comic shop, worth it or wait till this thing is released and see more in hand shots.

I was a little disappointed we did not see any new pics from the hot toys mall show this week. So what you guys think, is this worth pre-ordering. I know it's not going to sell out but if I can save $45.00 at a local comic shop, worth it or wait till this thing is released and see more in hand shots.

Won't be sold out but preorder price will be much cheaper than the price after release.

If you want it then save up and preorder it, then if you won't like it you can sell it after a month or so and you'll get more than you paid

Correct me if I'm wrong, but this figure would only come with a single utility belt, right? Unlike the DX12?

I was hoping I could try to use the extra for the 1/4 EB BB Batman, see if it fits.

Still thinking of having this PO'd. Wallet's aching.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but this figure would only come with a single utility belt, right? Unlike the DX12?

I was hoping I could try to use the extra for the 1/4 EB BB Batman, see if it fits.

Still thinking of having this PO'd. Wallet's aching.

Apparentally so, this one is already magnetic whereas dx12 has one with magnets and one without. Somebody is bound to strip him and sell for parts on eBay once he comes out, you could grab the extra belt then.

483315_10150946937452271_694332775_n.jpg

Fix that cowl HT, please?:pray:

483315_10150946937452271_694332775_n.jpg

Fix that cowl HT, please?:pray:

...and the belt arrangements, too while you're at it. But oh well, it's magnetic so we can arrange it ourselves.

Didn't see two belts on DX12, thought there was only one. DX02 had the two belts, that I'm 100% sure of.

Am I the only one extremely bothered by the fabric? It doesn't look like mesh at all. You can even see the fabric seam at the shoulders. The DX12 has a wayy better undersuit.

Am I the only one extremely bothered by the fabric? It doesn't look like mesh at all. You can even see the fabric seam at the shoulders. The DX12 has a wayy better undersuit.

Bothers me as well. THey really need to look for a different fabric instead of using the one on the DX12. Doesn't work well with this scale.

The HS looks like Bale exactly- what throws some off is the "fluffy" hair...Bale usually has a slicked back or heavily gelled hair style most of the time....you think?

^ the comparison makes the HT figure look like a $5 Wallmart toy

yeahhhh... I'm torn. DX12 was an easy PO for me. PO'd EB Batman too and I never felt so excited to get the figure, but this. I don't know. I'm hoping to get this and have it displayed side-by-side with EB Bats :pray:

I'll just wait for more details and updates, I guess.

^ the comparison makes the HT figure look like a $5 Wallmart toy

Not necessarily. Apart from the undersuit, batsymbol, and, as some would argue, shoulder pads, the HT body looks like it jumped off the magazine cover. That headsculpt, however, needs some serious fixing. It's disappointing to me because the overall package is so damn nice. If they could just fix the problems, it could very well be my grail piece.

Interesting.
Its only really against this pic I can see what others are complaining about.

I just noticed something on the lower pectoral part of the armor. See the space right at the bottom of the bat symbol's tail? Quite a difference. I just checked the DX12's and it's much better.

Then again, this is just a proto, so...

Back