Hot Toys TDKR: 1/4th scale Batman [QS001] - Full Reveal & Specs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It appears that theyre taming in price on eBay right now, so now would be the time to get one before they skyrocket again with the release of the Joker.

IMG_0024.jpg

Finally picked this up last month and just unboxed, fantastic figure but one slight problem, the ab section is uneven :(

I started to go through these pages but there are so many lol, has anybody else had this issue and know of a fix?

Ooft
That's really bad.
If you got it from eBay I'd be returning it as faulty-there isn't a fix for that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ooft
That's really bad.
If you got it from eBay I'd be returning it as faulty-there isn't a fix for that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ive sent the online store an email but haven't heard back yet. Its possibly the only one they have and i didn't want to return it really as the price for a new one on eBay is ridiculous! Was hoping someone else may of had this issue and know a work around if possible :(

View attachment 366434

Finally picked this up last month and just unboxed, fantastic figure but one slight problem, the ab section is uneven :(

I started to go through these pages but there are so many lol, has anybody else had this issue and know of a fix?

I picked up a brand new QS001 from ebay a couple of weeks ago and mine look exactly like yours.. Its so irritating to spend $600+ to have this flaw. Ill keep digging around to see if there is anything we can do but in the mean time if anyone has any solution I would also appreciate it.

I have mine since the release, it looks exactly the same as yours :) i think its normal? :D doesnt bother me at all, still a badass figure!

Can you not massage it to be equal? When I posed my 1/6th version it would sometimes displace and I could just massage it to be on level again, this might work. But it depends if it is because the undersuit is displaced or if it's actually glued on wonky.

Can you not massage it to be equal? When I posed my 1/6th version it would sometimes displace and I could just massage it to be on level again, this might work. But it depends if it is because the undersuit is displaced or if it's actually glued on wonky.

I've tried doing so but it ultimately shapes back into its original form. I'm afraid to put anymore pressure in trying to move the abs in fear of ripping the material off.

I've got that problem with mine and I only got it around 1 month ago.
There is no fix as if you look properly, the rubber ab pieces was glued onto the fabric suit unevenly.
Mine is even worse as my belt buckle's 2 circles are not even at 12 and 6 o'clock.
IMG_0859.JPG

I didn't realize just how wide spread the uneven armor issue was. Really thankful I didn't get one like that but damm that must suck. I'm sure if mine was like that it would irritate me to no end.

Surely there must be some way to fix it?

Also recently reposed mine for the shelf; pretty happy with this one.
23891aabd514dca3f8c7dd56f640d7f4.jpg

It's a great looking figure as far as replicating what was seen on screen but I just can't get used to that thin neck. I know it gave Bale much more mobility and comfort in the suit but it just doesn't look like Batman to me.

I've got that problem with mine and I only got it around 1 month ago.
There is no fix as if you look properly, the rubber ab pieces was glued onto the fabric suit unevenly.
Mine is even worse as my belt buckle's 2 circles are not even at 12 and 6 o'clock.
View attachment 366897

That sucks man but I feel you. From a distance its not a problem but getting up close it bugs me. Overall its an amazing piece still.

That sucks man but I feel you. From a distance its not a problem but getting up close it bugs me. Overall its an amazing piece still.

It sucks but it's ironically one of my best Hot Toys figures.
I've got a DX02 and DX12, next to the QS001, they are no match in terms of awesomeness.
I'm overlooking the major manufacturing faults as it was a birthday gift to me from family.

Back