Hot Toys TDKR: 1/4th scale Batman [QS001] - Full Reveal & Specs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ordered this guy yesterday, so excited for him to arrive.

He will be my first 1/4 after having a clear out of about 10 1/6 HT's so I'm very excited for him! :rotfl

1/4 figures made me clear about 90% of my 1/6 collection.

Not so much because space, but mostly because of how toyish they look in comparison.

1/4 figures made me clear about 90% of my 1/6 collection.

Not so much because space, but mostly because of how toyish they look in comparison.

Agreed, I mean the DX12 is good, but look at the Mk 43 1/6 in comparison to the 1/4...:horror:rotfl

I don't know if I had to buy this or wait for a quarter scale Batfleck.. I already have a Dx12 with armory cowl..

Sent from my BatPad using Tapatalk

I don't know if I had to buy this or wait for a quarter scale Batfleck.. I already have a Dx12 with armory cowl..

Sent from my BatPad using Tapatalk

You really want this figure regardless of them making one of Batfleck or not. Seriously, it's that good. It can easily replace all 1/6 Nolan figures to be THE one to represent the Trilogy. That's what I did.

Looking at mine today- the most definitive Batman in any scale and the best figure HT ever did(not character- that is subjective- impact and realism is what Im talking about)

Get it. It's THE best representation of Nolans Batman. It shouldn't matter if it's gonna be by itself (yeah it would be nice to have a companion piece to go with it...but that shouldn't be the driving force in deciding on if you wanna get it).

Just remember, Nolans Batman made its mark in cinematic history. You'll be owning a piece of that history. And without a doubt it is worthy of ANYONES collection.

As awesome as 1/6 scale is...1/4 just makes for a striking display. Trust us, you won't regret it.

1/4 figures like the new Mark XLIII and this Batman make me wish there was a bigger market for 1/4 scale action figures. Statues are great and all but I really wish they were as detailed and captured likenesses like HT's 1/6 stuff does. Hopefully the floodgates open soon for 1/4 scale...I'll be broke but I'll have an incredible action figger collection.

Got rid of my 1/6 and went with 1/4 Batman.

IMG_7526.JPG

IMG_7543.JPG

Nice! Did you paint the eyelids? I did sell my dx12 too and got this one.

Well bad luck came calling and I have to sell some of my collection. This did not make the cut so it is for sale. Includes the Tony Mei custom cape for those interested. It's in the for Sale section.

I am now looking for this piece, willing to trade for it or buy( 350-400) max. Let me know guys! this piece is incredible.

Back