Hot Toys TDKR: 1/4th scale Batman [QS001] - Full Reveal & Specs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nothing is eternal my friend. Even statue can fade in its color overtime. Just taking care as best as you can. It will hold long for sure.

For those who have this figure, may I know how is it holding up?

I find myself in a position to get 1 of these at mid $300s and am concerned if the suit will disintegrate over time?

You picked a great piece to start with! Top notch figure with lots of options. Once you nail the pose you will want to stare at it all day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was eyeing that one up. Congrats on the find. That was a awesome price

Yes it was a great deal.... I usually don't find deals that good.. In fact I just stumbled on that.. I was not even looking for it.... I have wanted to get one but never wanted to pay the after market prices.. Can't wait to get it.

Yes it was a great deal.... I usually don't find deals that good.. In fact I just stumbled on that.. I was not even looking for it.... I have wanted to get one but never wanted to pay the after market prices.. Can't wait to get it.

He's on the way, bud! Went out this morning :wave

Has anyone here painted round the eyelids on there's? I'm planning on doing mine as I think it's a little bug eyed?

Has anyone here painted round the eyelids on there's? I'm planning on doing mine as I think it's a little bug eyed?

I did on my DX12. Not on this one though. This guys is perfect out of the box IMO.

But I doubt it'll be hard to do.

I agree. Nothing needs to be done with this figure except find the right pose for the display! I miss mine already... But 1/4 scale just doesn't fit into my collection.

I agree. Nothing needs to be done with this figure except find the right pose for the display! I miss mine already... But 1/4 scale just doesn't fit into my collection.

So? That's a reason to get rid of it? Why not display it somewhere else, away from your main collection?

The stock cape looks good when you finally get it installed correctly. It's not the easiest to work with. I'm sure that you will love the Tony Mei cape though.

Lots of great poses in this thread. This is the figure I struggled the most with finding a pose that I was happy with. I'd find one that I like for a day and then I would not like it anymore. Good luck!

Lots of great poses in this thread. This is the figure I struggled the most with finding a pose that I was happy with. I'd find one that I like for a day and then I would not like it anymore. Good luck!

Yes I get what you mean.. I already changed the pose 3 times in the first night... Think I have found something I like... Of course changing it is half the fun.. Otherwise just go with statues (which I still prefer)

Back