Hot Toys TDKR: 1/4th scale Batman [QS001] - Full Reveal & Specs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man, you talented bastards.
I can't get my 1/4 bats to look even half as good as some of you do.
Jokes and bats- did you do any custom work in yours aside from the cape? It looks freaking unreal!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man, you talented bastards.
I can't get my 1/4 bats to look even half as good as some of you do.
Jokes and bats- did you do any custom work in yours aside from the cape? It looks freaking unreal!
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nothing at all. All it has is the Enterbay cape. Everything else is stock. No cutting, modding or alterations. Box fresh :)

Mines actually fresh outta the box too.

I don't think I'll be doing any mods, i was impressed enough with the overall look in hand that i don't need to do any

I don't really have a belly pouch but the only thing that does draw my attention is the belt buckle sitting in due to the lack of padding, but i've used some rolled up electric tape and wedged it behind the top of the belt buckle in hopes it makes it sit flat

I'll probs paint the eyelids too

this guy is stealing the show of my eb begins figure. especially the front look of this figure looks so damn real. loving it more from day to day...

tdkr1.png

tdkr2.png

tdkr3.png

tdkr4.png

tdkr5.png

This my 1/4 bat with lforigno custom cape,

Attachments

• IMG_3099_zpsadab5c51.jpg
    IMG_3099_zpsadab5c51.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 432
I'd prefer an undersized head over a head of total different quality.

There's no way it'll wouldn't look out of place

They'd be in 2 different materials

A nice recast of a better head with a mod to fit the HT mouthplates is the way to go.
Just like the Medicom head on the DX, that head really saved the figure.

I'd like to see a better head no doubt, my other niggle with this figure is the mouth plates still don't sit right in my eyes

No matter how I look at it or push the top of the mouth plate in, I can always see it protruding

It doesn't really translate like that in pictures, but to the naked eye I think it's noticeable

None of mine protrude at the top or sides. The open mouths protrude at the bottom, but they are designed to.

Mine do, the open mouth one more so than the rest.

It does at the bottom yes I know it's supposed to there, when I say protrude I don't mean they overly stick out it's very minor but when I look at the enterbay one it's looks like that area is under the cowl.

On the HT is flush which while it isn't really protruding, it still isn't within the mask

Mine are within the mask at the top and sides, not flush. I agree that Enterbay did a better job though. They even somehow sculpted them so that the open mouth doesn't protrude even at the bottom.

You got lucky then my friend because mine will not go any further. I even used your method of pushing in at the very top, even if the bottom isn't pushed in completely (at least I think it was you)

Maybe the problem with ht one is that it's neck less, I reckon they could have done a better effort had it had a sculpted neck, you'd just lose the articulation

Which I'll is add important to this figure I think. I hope soon they come up with a good way to have a flexible enough material to have an articulated neck that came and looked like a sculpted neck

Back