Hot Toys TDKR: 1/4th scale Batman [QS001] - Full Reveal & Specs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Happened to me also. I used a debit card and the bank say they might or might not be able to get my some or all of my money

I ordered from fp.com and mine came today. Got it out and the armour of the left side wasn't stuck down, the chest plate was on crooked and the left leg pulled outta the socket at the knee just trying to get the shoe off

Trying futzing the chest for a bit and was considering keeping it but I've emailed and asked for an exchange

Happened to me also. I used a debit card and the bank say they might or might not be able to get my some or all of my money

I ordered from fp.com and mine came today. Got it out and the armour of the left side wasn't stuck down, the chest plate was on crooked and the left leg pulled outta the socket at the knee just trying to get the shoe off

Trying futzing the chest for a bit and was considering keeping it but I've emailed and asked for an exchange

Acch man! I'm sorry to hear that Frank. Hope they replace it for you soon. This is the first time I've had an (apparent) defect free Hot Toys product for some time. It's an absolute ***** trying to get the cape on though.

Acch man! I'm sorry to hear that Frank. Hope they replace it for you soon. This is the first time I've had an (apparent) defect free Hot Toys product for some time. It's an absolute ***** trying to get the cape on though.

No probs man! unlucky for me i guess but it's actually the first HT I've had with any issues so i was bound to have one sooner or later, nature of the beast and all that.

Funnily enough i got the EB Batman pretty much defect free (well none so bad i had to send it back) and the HT one is the one that has to be replaced!

Spoke with fp.com this morning and they are exchanging it for me, got DPD coming to pick it up for me tomorrow and i guess I'll have the new one for Tuesday next week! pretty cool they send a courier to pick it up for you

Just got my QS001 in. This figure is just as good at the Enterbay Batman when the Wayne head is on in my opinion. It gets all the attention out of my whole collection.

Just got my QS001 in. This figure is just as good at the Enterbay Batman when the Wayne head is on in my opinion. It gets all the attention out of my whole collection.

So you bought this then returned it to get the EB Batman, now you buy it again just to display the Wayne head? :huh

Kind of :lol

The first QS001 I had got damaged and instead of exchanging it for another one I got a refund and bought the Enterbay Bats because he was selling out. Then I found a pretty good deal on the QS001 right where I live so I bought it.

Whats wrong with displaying this with the Wayne head? I have the Enterbay figure with his cowl on and the Hot Toys with the Wayne sculpt. The QS001 cowl just doesn’t compare to the Enterbay one and it really shows when they are side by side in my opinion. They Wayne sculpt makes these figures even for me when side by side.

Kind of :lol

The first QS001 I had got damaged and instead of exchanging it for another one I got a refund and bought the Enterbay Bats because he was selling out. Then I found a pretty good deal on the QS001 right where I live so I bought it.

Oh so that is why you exchanged it for EB Bats because the QS001 was damaged.

Whats wrong with displaying this with the Wayne head? I have the Enterbay figure with his cowl on and the Hot Toys with the Wayne sculpt.

Nothing, that is how mine was displayed until I got Tony's cape. ;)

The QS001 cowl just doesn’t compare to the Enterbay one and it really shows when they are side by side in my opinion. They Wayne sculpt makes these figures even for me when side by side.

Yeah I would agree with that, the Wayne sculpt and paint job is amazing, although the likeness is not dead on, it looks so real!

I would say it’s about 85 percent. Especially under certain lighting, it can look exactly like Bale.

That's disappointing Frank. My FP.com order arrived yesterday as well but haven't had time to check it out!!!! It's a shame after all this stress with mothers basement for both of us. Similarly to the above I have currently lost some money (but CC so better chance of retrieval) and after waiting 5 months FP.com delivered in 48 hrs

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This is an awesome figure. The only thing I would say is that the stock cape is awful. Be careful trying to attach it as it's very easy to scratch the armour. I'm currently using my Enterbay Batman cape, but hope to get an Ilfogrino cape in the near future. So happy to have this guy, and this will be my last high end figure. After recent experiences I'm out! But out with a helluva bang.

The long drape cape. Materials lovely. I'm a statue collector really so after a museum pose with a well hanging cape, that sits low on the shoulder.

qcx4.jpg

Any pictures of this "drape cape"?

Lol Tony called it that first on his email to me. The link he gave me to look at his wares was this one https://www.facebook.com/dandymei/media_set?set=a.10153415006480035.1073741842.584165034&type=3

Hope that's helpful. When I have time to play with bats and take some photos I will make sure I post for you. But I can tell you already that the material Tony uses is top notch...weighty with a really nice feel to it. I have seen Tony mei capes compared to hot toys stock one on you tube. Pretty sure this one is the one I bought as well. You can find it by searching for 1/4 batman mei cape

Yeah, that is pretty dang cool. ^^^

Lol Tony called it that first on his email to me. The link he gave me to look at his wares was this one https://www.facebook.com/dandymei/media_set?set=a.10153415006480035.1073741842.584165034&type=3

Hope that's helpful. When I have time to play with bats and take some photos I will make sure I post for you. But I can tell you already that the material Tony uses is top notch...weighty with a really nice feel to it. I have seen Tony mei capes compared to hot toys stock one on you tube. Pretty sure this one is the one I bought as well. You can find it by searching for 1/4 batman mei cape

I have two different Tony Mei capes. One is wired and one is draped. The draping one he calls the "battle cape". Is that the one you have? Hangs just to the floor.

I was wondering what a longer cape would look like on this figure, and thought maybe that's what a "drape cape" was.

Back