Hot Toys TDKR: 1/4th scale Batman [QS001] - Full Reveal & Specs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just goes to show we all have our own personal tastes. For me Enterbays looks like a big stiff toy, Hot Toys looks more realistic. Even the 2 pics below I see it that way. But we all got our own tastes so no one is right or wrong.

My feeling is that the TDK suit is much more detailed, and that catches a lot of people's eye.

Personally, I prefer Enterbay.

I actually returned my HT1/4 to get the Enterbay version. Only that the I loved about the Hot Toys version was the Wayne sculpt.

My feeling is that the TDK suit is much more detailed, and that catches a lot of people's eye.

Personally, I prefer Enterbay.

That is correct, the TDK suit is more impressive with all the armor and pads.
Hot Toys did an excellent suit in 1/4. It's the undersize cowl head that ruins the figure.

I like both figures, both have excellent quality, but I prefer the Enterbay Begins.
Both needed heavy modding and I really like to mod my figures the way I want them. I got the best from the Enterbay, it looks perfect to me now, but I am stuck with Hot Toys.
I just can't stand the undersize cowl and neck. The sculpt is great, no doubt, but the cowl looks so tiny specially from the side.
The only option for it to look best is a bigger cowl, but that is a mod I can't do. I had the crazy idea of cutting one of the Enterbay's cowl neck and with some sanding and resculpting, achieving a similar TDK cowl. Too risky and time consuming. I just hope some of the brilliant sculptors on the forum make a new neck and cowl. I hate Hot Toys for not making the perfect TDKR figure after so many attempts, even if they were done in 1/6.
Enterbay just got one chance for a Batman figure and it was a success. And don't forget about the price, Enterbay's is cheaper and justified, can't say the same about Hot Toys.

That pics nooks like the EB Bats is about to kick the living Sheiiit out of Bobblehead 1/4 HT bats!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I actually returned my HT1/4 to get the Enterbay version. Only that the I loved about the Hot Toys version was the Wayne sculpt.

Yeah that sculpt looks so life like.

That is correct, the TDK suit is more impressive with all the armor and pads.
Hot Toys did an excellent suit in 1/4. It's the undersize cowl head that ruins the figure.

When you say the undersized cowl, do you mean it is too small both in length and in width? Or just width?:huh

Just goes to show we all have our own personal tastes. For me Enterbays looks like a big stiff toy, Hot Toys looks more realistic. Even the 2 pics below I see it that way. But we all got our own tastes so no one is right or wrong.

I agree, The HT looks a lot better then the EB one. A lot more detail.

to me they both look great. each one has strength and bad merits to their own. it just depends on which issues you can tolerate enough to make it a stand out.

Apparently mine has arrived at home! I'd originally ordered through Mother's Basement, but they ran off with my money and never delivered the figure! I ordered with Mini Model Shop on Sunday and he's here today. Can't wait to get home and unbox him, please God no defects :pray:

Apparently mine has arrived at home! I'd originally ordered through Mother's Basement, but they ran off with my money and never delivered the figure! I ordered with Mini Model Shop on Sunday and he's here today. Can't wait to get home and unbox him, please God no defects :pray:

Congrats!! It is a masterpiece you will not be disappointed.

WTF?! Didn't deliver and won't give you a refund?!

They wen out of business, ripping everybody off in the process. There's a very sad thread going on on this. I feel very, very bad for the UK peeps that got mugged. It is truly horrible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Damn. There's gotta be some kind of credit card protection for that. As a consumer alone, he might not be able to get his money back, but if he lets the card company know he paid for merch he hasn't received and won't receive, they might have more success.

Back