Hot Toys TDKR: 1/4th scale Batman [QS001] - Full Reveal & Specs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey, I'm fine with critiquing, hell, my alter ego is going to town on Facebook, but some of you are jumping the gun and saying you'll wait for EB's attempt, why not wait until we see what HT's final product looks like before we start begging for Enterbay. When I said that "everyone's a critic," I wasn't referring to the criticisms, but rather, that some are judging this thing as though it's the final product. Why not wait and see if HT addresses our criticisms before acting as though this is an easy pass?

Ah, understood. Well its a definite pass for me regardless. As unfortunately will many other things for reasons outside the hobby.

Will definitely wait to see the final - HTs go must be wounded after round 1 going to EB - theyll try to improve it im pretty confident

As am I, that's why I need some assistance in my crusade for accuracy. That's why I created John Roberts. I can't do this as batfan08. A man is just flesh and blood, and can be ignored or destroyed. But as a symbol...as a symbol, I can be incorruptible, everlasting. Nitpickers frightened me, it's time my enemies shared my dread.

As am I, that's why I need some assistance in my crusade for accuracy. That's why I created John Roberts. I can't do this as batfan08. A man is just flesh and blood, and can be ignored or destroyed. But as a symbol...as a symbol, I can be incorruptible, everlasting. Nitpickers frightened me, it's time my enemies shared my dread.

'I knew the fanboys wouldn't go down without a fight, but this is different, they crossed the line'

You crossed the line first sir, you hammered em, and in their desperation thu turned to man they didn't fully understand...

Spoiler Spoiler:

'I knew the fanboys wouldn't go down without a fight, but this is different, they crossed the line'

You crossed the line first sir, you hammered em, and in their desperation thu turned to man they didn't fully understand...

Spoiler Spoiler:

You either die a hero, or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain.
Spoiler Spoiler:
:lecture

the sandpaper texture has to go. It's not on the real cowl and it shouldn't be there on a collectible at this price point. There is nowhere to hide at this scale.

I don't understand why they feel the need to do that. At least on the 1:6 it's softened during production.

But you have to pre-order based on the prototype, and based on the prototype, this figure doesn't worth IMO the $465, and in fact the EB's Batman looks so amazing compared to this, the cowl is beautiful, probably the best thing around. Hot Toys need to fix so much things on this that to me they need to build this from scratch.

I'll probably get the 1/4 EB Batman Begins costume, and wait for EB TDK. And if they don't release TDK costume, then I'll stay with the DX12 only, I just can't stand this figure with the smiley face, the wrong PERS, narrow mouth, bulky shoulders... As I said I don't think Hot Toys will make so drastic changes on this figure, so no worth on pre-ordeing this IMO...

this one looks realy cool ,love the sonar look and backpack and stand. I have not realy tried comparing both but this just liooks like a lot of fun to mess with..IF was getting would defnitley want a see the light up sonar in the dark look with gun ...Cant wait for pics in future ...This is THE Year of the batman for sure....

good choice if wasn't already set up with my 1/6 would defnitley consider getting ..congrats.:duff

The Joker is 100% complete, bats was missing one belt, but came with Lforigno's Movie Template Cape.
And a torn arm:lol which wasn't disclosed to me prior to buying.
3720a67a.jpg

That stinks, sorry to hear it. But I was going to say, if you got both of those figures MIB for that price... Well, times would be a-changin'.

That stinks, sorry to hear it. But I was going to say, if you got both of those figures MIB for that price... Well, times would be a-changin'.

Thanks man, the cape covers it up, I don't do crazy poses with my figures anyways. And a great boardie hooked me up with another DX 02 for an awesome price!!

Back