Hot Toys TDKR: 1/4th scale Batman [QS001] - Full Reveal & Specs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
5b74637b080f0702ccacf9ad78280fe1.jpg

Christmas decorations already?

The HT Bale sculpt does fit in the EB suit too ? Love ur pics

Thanks man, I've always been a fan of the EB sculpt. I think HT has better paint apps, but EB got a better likeness. I believe the HT sculpt should fit EB no problem. Neck socket hole is a little bigger on HT. I'll have to check.

The chest might be down a tad too far in that pic actually...

Anyway, I talked about that in my first video on the figure.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5JPDBczlx-c

On the head VS shoulder width issue I think its the head that's too small. Particularly after seeing Adam's new sculpt but you also only have to look at the QS002 endoskeleton - his head is tiny aswell.

On the head VS shoulder width issue I think its the head that's too small. Particularly after seeing Adam's new sculpt but you also only have to look at the QS002 endoskeleton - his head is tiny aswell.

I think they head could be ok - it's the shoulders that are massive. Without his cape on, it is much more noticable. It also makes his legs look tiny.

I think i'm stupid but to me these mods dont change anything :/. Looks really good as the other pictures from other collectors on this board.

The biggest difference is the shoulders are a little more narrow on his. Looks good. But seems like a alot of work for such a subtle difference.

Okay I love the figure hate the base this is my fix. It's works . I'm using the SSC 1/6 figure base I just switched out the 1/6 cradle for the 1/4 cradle.
ugynegap.jpg
6y4a8eju.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blasphemous?
7479b4eee88831ddfd706e4e650468de.jpg

Not at all man. In the end I think I prefer the Enterbay Bruce as well.

I think they head could be ok - it's the shoulders that are massive. Without his cape on, it is much more noticable. It also makes his legs look tiny.

It really is hard to say which it is. All I know is that I can't make the head bigger, but I can make the shoulders smaller.

Frack me Mags. :horror

Apologies if already asked/answered but what mods have you done?

Thanks.

All I've said to accompany those pics is that I did the Tony Mei glove mod, I glued the bicep armor down to be tight all the way around, and I modified everything related to the shoulders. I know that last one is pretty vague...

Keep an eye on the mod thread, I'll post updates there.

The biggest difference is the shoulders are a little more narrow on his. Looks good. But seems like a alot of work for such a subtle difference.

Oh, it will be subtle to most. But for me, it's the only thing that could get me to keep the figure. Each little mod I do to the shoulders goes a tiny bit further to make it look like a normally proportioned man in a suit.

The ratchet joints are driving me crazy... I cant get the position I like with his arms on his side, so I'm trying fists just a little in front, what do you think?

IMG_7071.jpg

IMG_7067.jpg

I'm also having trouble deciding which shoulder I like better. For those who can tell the difference between his left and his right in the above pic, which do you prefer? I can make either look like the other.

Right shoulder tucked inside chest plate.

And you're right, that fist pose does look like a pain. Looks like he's pulling his pants up.

Back