Hot Toys TDKR: 1/4th scale Batman [QS001] - Full Reveal & Specs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_6806.jpg

The proportions here look perfect!

Awesome picture set, as usual. Will you have me buy that expensive figure I neither need nor want? :lol

Soooo .... After those amazing pictures you gonna sell it ?

Yep. Doesn't mean I cant still have fun with it. :)

Yeah, Mags! Love it.

Maglor-
Just great pics.....shows off the brilliant HS at it's best!

Great pics Maglor :clap

Thanks. :)

Cool pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I like the middle 3 the best!!!!!!

:lol I C what U did there.

The proportions here look perfect!

It's a trick. When I photograph a figure with an undersized head or shoulders that are too broad, I shoot the body at an angle with the head turned to the camera.

Awesome picture set, as usual. Will you have me buy that expensive figure I neither need nor want? :lol

Thanks. You're welcome to it.

Mag did you do anything to it?

Edit-noticed your post in the mod thread. Unfortunately I can't view it since I'm in china, but can you sum up in words or pics how you did the traps/shoulders? Same method as the dx12?

Mag did you do anything to it?

Edit-noticed your post in the mod thread. Unfortunately I can't view it since I'm in china, but can you sum up in words or pics how you did the traps/shoulders? Same method as the dx12?

I didn't do much. Really I only shimmed, heated, and reshaped the upper armor to give a slope to the traps. Then I took the shims out. I don't think the neck is actually too long, and the traps retained the shape even without the shims.

The video covers basic futzing, like cape installation. Then I rant about a couple problems I have with the figure.

Nice quality pictures but a little bit too dark. Light him up a bit.

Nonsense. Wonderful pics Mags.

Thanks.

There are plenty of full-lit pics. I like to play with shadow.

Big thanks Maglor for the pics and the video which helped me make my 1/4 Bats all the better.

Well, for me, the ONLY thing I would consider doing are the traps. I emphasize consider....it's an effin $400+ figure, some serious thought needs to be put here.

Other than that, it's pretty much it.

Which is why I'm not keeping it.

Is there anything else you don't like about this figure other than the proportions? I have seen videos of this figure on you tube and the cowl doesn't look as realistic as Enterbays. Does the suit of this figure really look more toyish at this scale?

I don't have the figure yet but I have noticed the ankles or maybe the lower shin looks really thin.

Not sure if it's because the foot part of the boots design is bulky and offsets the shins to look even skinnier but it's there

Does anyone with the figure think electric tape around the shin will work?

On mine, the only futzing technique I did was removing the boots and turning the leg armour so the knee pads sit better. I tried pushing down the chest plate, but it looks like I'll need heat. I can't be arsed unless it bothers me, which it doesn't at this point.

On mine, the only futzing technique I did was removing the boots and turning the leg armour so the knee pads sit better. I tried pushing down the chest plate, but it looks like I'll need heat. I can't be arsed unless it bothers me, which it doesn't at this point.

Was hard To put off the boots, how can we do ?

Back