Hot Toys TDKR: 1/4th scale Batman [QS001] - Full Reveal & Specs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's a shame to hear. My EX that converted last week and arrived on Friday was flawless, looked brand new, nothing tampered with. Contact them, hopefully they will have an explanation or perhaps exchange it for you?

Agree !

I've just canceld my Ex. I have to be raisonnable because of my next orders such as :

PCS Akuma Life Size Bust
2 Master Light House 1/4
Collector set of the Batman Trilogy (can't wait for this one)
Nolan's Batman Trilogy book

And also because i already have an Ex lol

Hope it will help a collector from the board.

It's shocking how spot on Hot Toys got the cowl sculpt(s), this time around. I feel like I'm handling, (careful...), a mini Lord Bale.

Hate the stand. It had already started to leave little indentations on the legs, after a few hours.
Luckily, the cup over the groin area, isn't completely glued down, so the crotch holder can fit under it without too much fuss.

Had to wash my hands, after handling Batman's junk.

Last edited:
Batman Rises.

5qgm.jpg

I think i'm the only one who think the EB Batman is the best representation. But the HT version is awesome too !

I haven't gotten my HT Batman yet, but the EB version will definitely be difficult to beat. It's so realistic/life like! Truly impressive in every way. I think it's the only piece in my collection that I like more today than when I first got it! That says a lot.

I haven't gotten my HT Batman yet, but the EB version will definitely be difficult to beat. It's so realistic/life like! Truly impressive in every way. I think it's the only piece in my collection that I like more today than when I first got it! That says a lot.

:goodpost::exactly:

I think i'm the only one who think the EB Batman is the best representation. But the HT version is awesome too !

The EB Batman is bow legged and his legs are too skinny.
Furthermore if you do not modify the pelvis/hips/crotch area his mid section looks downright feminine.
Beyond that it's an impressive figure and I really like it.

The EB Batman is bow legged and his legs are too skinny.
Furthermore if you do not modify the pelvis/hips/crotch area his mid section looks downright feminine.
Beyond that it's an impressive figure and I really like it.

I know dude. I'm wondering why i prefer the EB version but dont care i have both and i'm happy with them. One classic and one Hong Scene. I can't be more happy

I really love my EB Batman. The sculpts are just incredible. I preordered 1/4 hot toys batman . The.wait is killing me!

Inviato dal mio ST25i con Tapatalk

Seriously?
Did you also notice he has pegs instead of wrists? :lol
That's the price to pay for having some movement on your figure, it doesn't take away from the quality of the sculpt.

Agreed. The only way you can get 100% is if it was a static statue.

Back