Hot Toys TDKR: 1/4th scale Batman [QS001] - Full Reveal & Specs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Un-Boxing Pictures are up @ dwkungfustar.blogspot.com!

More pictures to come once I have some time to play around and pose! :yess: Cheers!

DSCN3329.jpg

Has any one out there had any good luck with BBTS after a product is released? I have one 1/4 Bat's preordered from them, but when these are readily available, do they usually have stock for them at a reasonable price? Why I ask is right now on their site, they have a brand new sealed Batman DX 12 for $519.99! That's a huge markup. I see on Evilbay that the 1/4 exclusives are finally dropping in price to a more affordable range.

Got my Exclusive yesterday off of my waitlist conversion.

I noticed that the tape on the figure box had been sliced opened and both the sonar head and the EMP gun were missing the plastic battery tab. They both light up ok and I didn't notice any issues with the figure or the accessories but now I am concerned that it was a return and Sideshow either replaced something and resold it as a new item or maybe checked them before shipping. I haven't seen any issues with the lights though.

Think I will send them an e-mail with my concerns and see what they say.

Has any one out there had any good luck with BBTS after a product is released? I have one 1/4 Bat's preordered from them, but when these are readily available, do they usually have stock for them at a reasonable price? Why I ask is right now on their site, they have a brand new sealed Batman DX 12 for $519.99! That's a huge markup. I see on Evilbay that the 1/4 exclusives are finally dropping in price to a more affordable range.

I would like to know when BBTS release this figure as well....

yeah I too noticing a slight decrease for the price as well.Which is a great thing.Scored an EX on ebay for 590 shipped.So happy

I would like to know when BBTS release this figure as well....
There is a storefront on Evilbay named Plasticunderground (which by the way is a very good seller) has one up for sale, regular version, but says that it will ship to him on the 22nd from sideshow, if that is the case, looks like the Halloween week or first of November for BBTS is my guess!:dunno

Anyone with a link to the regular version? Can't find it in the archive.

I'm getting my regular this Tuesday:panic:

But I think the the chances of regular version converting are almost 0% if you WL now. When I made a waitlist for the ex, SS sent me another mail saying the regular is back up and only a limited number. This was about 3 weeks ago.

I noticed that the tape on the figure box had been sliced opened and both the sonar head and the EMP gun were missing the plastic battery tab. They both light up ok and I didn't notice any issues with the figure or the accessories but now I am concerned that it was a return and Sideshow either replaced something and resold it as a new item or maybe checked them before shipping. I haven't seen any issues with the lights though.

Do you think the last Ex converted are not a news one mate ?

Master Light House ordered. If I really like it, i will buy another one for my EB Batman :)

Yep, I ordered 3 last week....for my EB Bats & Joker and the QS002. Can't get it until late Monday even though the package arrived at the UPS facility early Friday evening....across the street from my house. :gah: :impatient: :slap :lol

I was just looking at those :) please post pics when you get it I would love to see how he fits and looks inside.

I just ordered this https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/290988006251?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

Ok I will. Just saw your case and good choice mate !

Yep, I ordered 3 last week....for my EB Bats & Joker and the QS002. Can't get it until late Monday even though the package arrived at the UPS facility early Friday evening....across the street from my house. :gah: :impatient: :slap :lol

And not for the QS001 ? :dunno

Might be a tight fit height wise for the enterbay bats, looking at my QS in the case granted iv got the wayne sculpt on, id imagine with the cowl and ears he'll be close to the top. The enterbay bats aswell is taller than the QS.

BBTS said they will get regulars in first of this week.....so in the next few days they will be shipping

Originally Posted by Natrix

Do you think the last Ex converted are not a news one mate ?

That's a shame to hear. My EX that converted last week and arrived on Friday was flawless, looked brand new, nothing tampered with. Contact them, hopefully they will have an explanation or perhaps exchange it for you?

Probably looking at the batteries. Isn't it illegal now to post batteries or something?

Back