Hot Toys TDKR: 1/4th scale Batman [QS001] - Full Reveal & Specs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm hoping the non exclusive shows up in HK soon... These pictures are making the wait very difficult. The figure just looks so good. Hot toys knocked it out of the park in my opinion.

Kapital, those are amazing photos.

I'm starting to see people who passed on this now desperately hoping to grab one, locally. Funny thing is a local dealer announced that they still had as much as 10 more units available for PO (at retail price) about 2 months ago and nobody grabbed 'em.

Now the same seller's being bombarded with questions regarding its availability. Another dealer announced that they'd have a few HK first stock next week, non-EX -- for $675!

Mañana Habit. :rotfl

To be fair, a lot of people were laughing at this figure until the SDCC pics came out. Gotta give props to the guys who stuck with this figure early on. :clap

wowwwwwww, amazing shots Kap, looks worth the expensive price. Defn like this more than the EB version.

I was one of those guys the proto's looked terrible.

To be fair, a lot of people were laughing at this figure until the SDCC pics came out. Gotta give props to the guys who stuck with this figure early on. :clap

You guys in the US, and anywhere else that SSC directly caters to, can afford to do that, I mean pass if unimpressed by the photos and wait for in-hand photos from HK even.

Here in our country where very limited slots per item in an even limited timeframe for PO is offered, if the figure's from a line that you fancy and most especially if it's from a line that usually goes up for insane prices at the secondary market like Batman and Iron Man, it's more wise to PO and just flip the figure if it turns out bad, as there would always be someone who'd want it regardless of how the final products looked like. I learned that the hard way when I passed on Bane because I didn't like the protos.

IMG_9538.jpg

IMG_9539.jpg

IMG_9536.jpg

IMG_9529.jpg

IMG_9528.jpg

IMG_9526.jpg

IMG_9523.jpg

IMG_9520.jpg

IMG_9518.jpg

I've spent quite a bit of time today looking at every single pic of this guy available, and may I say, sir, your's are among the best. First this, now West, I want to thank HT for giving me multiple reasons not to feel like I'm betraying my namesake any longer.:lol This figure is mine; he just doesn't know it, yet.

Side note: have we seen any additional pics from the person who recreated the "Rise" poster with their teaser of the figure?

I agree! Those pictures and the figure are astonishing.... But what are we gonna do about batmans belly? He looks like he's got a five month little bat in the oven!

I've spent quite a bit of time today looking at every single pic of this guy available, and may I say, sir, your's are among the best. First this, now West, I want to thank HT for giving me multiple reasons not to feel like I'm betraying my namesake any longer.:lol This figure is mine; he just doesn't know it, yet.

Side note: have we seen any additional pics from the person who recreated the "Rise" poster with their teaser of the figure?

I see a lot of people worrying over nothing.
Everyone here who didn't PO, wants one and can afford it will get it even if they are not yet on a waitlist.
When the first ones start to ship more will become available.
Considering the amount of folks here who got their panties into a bunch and pre-ordered in several different places this figure will be relatively easy to get for a little while longer.
In other words, RELAX it's not too late yet.
To those who keep pre-ordering and cancelling three times a day in various places I say :pfft::pfft:
All you will eventually accomplish is to convince sellers to complicate the PO process.

Yeah, Kapital's photo set is great. And I love how the faceplates give tons of posing possibilities -- from Dramatic to Dynamic. All very lifelike.

Are you referring to Jingobell? Yeah, I was wondering why his not uploaded a full set of his photo review yet. It's not even on Facebook. I love his photography.

lol, yeah.. after the QS001 massively arrive to USA.. There will be a good chance on getting the QS001 at retail price for a period of 2-3 months, on eBay, BBTS, or wherever. So everybody calm down

Yeah, Kapital's photo set is great. And I love how the faceplates give tons of posing possibilities -- from Dramatic to Dynamic. All very lifelike.

Are you referring to Jingobell? Yeah, I was wondering why his not uploaded a full set of his photo review yet. It's not even on Facebook. I love his photography.

Yep, that's him. I hope we see them soon, because that Rise pic is awesome.

The trend is always skyrocketing scalper prices, then prices go down when North America gets their stuff...prices stay constant for a month or two depending on character popularity, and once stock starts drying up at etailers, prices start going up on ebay. This is the trend for Hot Toys for a while now, people with the bills will pay 700+, heck if I had the money, i'd do it :dunno Just got in on this for $20 bucks more, since I don't pay shipping, I basically just paid retail + shipping. Hope I made the right choice.

Back