Hot Toys - TDK - TWO-FACE / Harvey Dent PHOTO Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They feel like that photographer for Hot Toys. Tommy Richardson?... they have the same cinematic quality to them.

Exactly what I was thinking. Same style.

ap_20081011024343145.jpg.jpg

Photo Credit: Tommy Richardson

apart from being inaccurate you can see how nicely the burned side was done. two face isn't dx joker but its more than a meh figure for me, I really enjoy having him....now if i could just get my hands on that medicom tie!

I don't think the medicom tie would work for this figure. I tried using the medicom Joker tie on my v1.........but the elastic shows as the medicom's have smaller necks.

Doesnt bother me too much, i don't mind the half tie on DX, works great. Just slip on and adjust the front - sweet.
V1 on the other hand - terrible

Where'd you get that picture? Does Richardson have a website or something?

SnakeDoc

TR's blog is linked above, but also, a number of shots were posted all over the net after BR Joker first debuted and JC Hong did his repaint, which is what is depicted in TR's photos, he also did some TF shots at the same time, there are shots of Joker with TF and TF's face was blurred out before the figure debuted, one had a goofy smiley face PSed over TF's face.

Back