Hot Toys - TDK - TWO-FACE / Harvey Dent PHOTO Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just ordered a two face head/body, suit, and coins from Monkey Depot. I'm trying to save for the Blade figure, so I just got what was important to me out of the Two face set. Can't wait for them to be delivered.

But at the low prices now wouldn't it make more sense to just get the Two-Face? TT is $30, Suit was $30? Head $30, is it me or doesn't $85-$100 for the whole thing sound like a better deal? Of cause then you gotto resist buying another TT to make Harvey :D

Well, I got the two face figure, suit, and coins for $62. I didn't need the Harvey head, revolver, or stand very much. I'm trying to save for Blade, so the little amount I saved by buying these parted out will go towards his purchase. That is worth it to me.

I've received my elvis's two face :D
It's awesome

half.jpg

I've received my elvis's two face :D
It's awesome

half.jpg

Still not seeing TwoFace form Dark Knight here at all... Is it just me? Hottoys got it right is what I think... I dont mean to be a spoil sport but that isnt the TwoFace I know form Dark Knight as I said before...

That looks heaps more accurate than the release figure. Disgusting crazed lunatic ready to kill someone, not ken doll with makeup on *hides under table :p* I have pics of mine somewhere in here, couple pages back maybe. Don't wanna repost em, couldn't be assed lol

Thats wicked. Did he mod up the standard jacket? I love that jacket more than what Hot Toys attempt was.

Just fixing up the regular truetype stand so it no longer feels like a kit bash.

watermark.php

Back