Hot Toys - TDK - TWO-FACE / Harvey Dent PHOTO Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've had this figure for ages now but only just got myself a narrow shoulder truetype for Harvey dent. Finally got a body for that loose head after seeming to constantly put him on the backburner! I'm using the SaturdayToys blueshirt suit. I think the narrow true-type helps in that it allows for more of a slope to the shoulders. So even though the suit jacket is still tailored for wide shoulders it doesn't look quite so broad IMO. Its making me wonder if the Tony Stark suit would really still look so big if on a narrow shoulder truetype - I'd heard it makes no improvement on that one.

I've had this figure for ages now but only just got myself a narrow shoulder truetype for Harvey dent. Finally got a body for that loose head after seeming to constantly put him on the backburner! I'm using the SaturdayToys blueshirt suit. I think the narrow true-type helps in that it allows for more of a slope to the shoulders. So even though the suit jacket is still tailored for wide shoulders it doesn't look quite so broad IMO. Its making me wonder if the Tony Stark suit would really still look so big if on a narrow shoulder truetype - I'd heard it makes no improvement on that one.

good to know, any chance you can snap some pics of the truetype with the two face, if its not too much to ask?

Well the Dent's have finally arrived. worth the wait.

HUH001-1.jpg

HUH004.jpg

and one of the crew.
HUH002-1.jpg

Different than normal!? From your pics, it looks like both sets of pants and the Two-Face jacket matches. But the clean Harvey coat doesn't. Looks like an entirely different material. Is that the undamaged jacket that comes with the figure!?

The normal jacket looks like proper business suit material. Looking at the trousers and other jacket material reminds me of kids school uniform. That cheapy itchy stiff look, unlike the soft comfortable business suit material.

good to know, any chance you can snap some pics of the truetype with the two face, if its not too much to ask?

Harvey Dent on narrow shoulder True-type (shoulders still wide but seems to have more of a natural slope):

twoface8.jpg

twoface7.jpg

twoface9.jpg

twoface10.jpg

twoface11.jpg

twoface12.jpg

Sorry but all I was willing to do was transfer the Two-face head and jacket onto the saturday toys shirt and trousers. I would have had to cut a stitch holding the collar of the white 2-face shirt together in order to remove it. Anyway:

twoface13.jpg

twoface2.jpg

twoface1.jpg

twoface4.jpg

Last edited:
twoface5.jpg

twoface6.jpg

twoface.jpg

Compared to the standard True-type that dent is on here in shirt only:
twoface3.jpg

Anyway let me know if you think it looks any better. I think it looks fine either way to be honest - maybe not in photographs but in person I've not had a problem with what Dent/Two-face looks like on the provided body.

Going off photos, it seems to make a nice difference. I'll definitely be exploring this when my narrow TT's come in.

Very interesting...I think I might grab the new truetype for two-face, the new shoulders make it look far more natural and i think the burnt side would also sit better.

thanks a bunch a-dev.

HUGE difference, wow, never appeared to me how bad the regular body actually looks until you see it next to a narrow, clothed. He looks HEAPS better!

I have a few more shots that I'll upload when I have my laptop back from my brother.

Glad to see others think it makes a difference, I wasn't really sure - I should have put the Saturday toys suit jacket on Dent to get a better idea in the comparison shot - dunno why I didn't. I'd do it again but it seems like a lot of hassle to me believe it or not.

The core of the problem I guess has been how "straight across" the shoulders are on the standard TT but this is only something I really noticed when I once tried to put the Harvey Dent head on the standard TT with the Saturday toys suit. It might his head look tiny and the suit look huge as I recall, much like the Tony Stark situation.

maybe its just the shot, who knows ,but that last straight on pic of two-face looks pretty amazing imho. not too baggy at all. also, don't forget, a slight bit of extra baggyness might be worth the odd fit the coat has on two-face's original tt.

Pics of Two-face on his original TT with Harvey on narrow TT:

twoface21.jpg

twoface22.jpg

twoface2-1.jpg

twoface28.jpg

Pics of Two-face head&jacket on narrow TT with Harvey on standard TT:

twoface210.jpg

twoface24.jpg

twoface25.jpg

others:

twoface26.jpg

twoface29.jpg

twoface27.jpg

More of a slope in the shoulders is the (one) difference? I think maybe the narrow TT would have an effect on Tony Stark after all. The suits are the width they are, nothing to be done about that but the narrower, less "stickey uppy" shoulders maybe allows them to fit with more of a slope.

Last edited:
Back