Hot Toys - TDK - TWO-FACE / Harvey Dent PHOTO Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hot Toys Two-Face

Sorry if this has been posted, but I searched and didn't see it:

I just got a Hot Toys Two Face at Urban-collector.com for $75 plus shipping. Total came to about $84. Not bad!

Re: Hot Toys Two-Face

Sorry if this has been posted, but I searched and didn't see it:

I just got a Hot Toys Two Face at Urban-collector.com for $75 plus shipping. Total came to about $84. Not bad!

Wow that is a great deal. Great find!

Re: Hot Toys Two-Face

There is an existing thread for Two-Face, but it's buried in the DC section. No biggy, the Mods can merge this thread with the existing one.

Great find!

Kind of an under-rated figure. It gets lost behind the Batman and Joker pieces. Still a great figure regardless. Nice score.

I think it's worth $150 - you basically get nearly 2 figures and the likeness of harvey is outstanding. Agreed that the burnt side on the Two Face head is not spectacular, without any modding. My only major gripe with the figure though is the bulkiness of the two face jacket, the method they used wasn't that great. Seb and others have achieved the burnt look a LOT better.

I think he fills out the line perfectly, beautiful figure. I would have swapped the Harvey head for an alternate Two-Face head however, I think a screaming sculpt would have been awesome.

Well I'd actually prefer to have the Harvey sculpt but have the only Two Face sculpt be a screaming one:

IT's ABOUT WHAT'S FAIR!! (one of my fav parts of the movie)

Btw, stumbled across this image by Mctoys of the figure. One of the best shots of the figure i've seen:

review_gstht2face_large2.jpg

Mine came in the other day - what an amazing deal! I really like this fig, I think the heads are both pretty sweet overall... For the price I got him for, I should have bought two...

bro, I can't believe you don't have it HD or TF in your collection!!:thud::)

I did have them but send them to Seb to get cosmetic enhancements done like PJams. They're both needed a refresh on their skin and some hair implants to not feel inferior compared to all the other characters :lol

I can't wait... Any moment now it could arrive :gah:

Back