Hot Toys Superman (1978 film version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Look at it this way you guys. The fact that Superman is up for voting means that he's ready to show. Meaning he's pretty much done. Even if he doesn't win, it shouldn't be too long before he's revealed.

Look at it this way you guys. The fact that Superman is up for voting means that he's ready to show. Meaning he's pretty much done. Even if he doesn't win, it shouldn't be too long before he's revealed.

:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

Doesn't mean ____ other than an interest poll.

Doesn't mean ____ other than an interest poll.

They wouldn't be offering to show the damn thing if they had nothing to show. The fact that the figure is in the poll mean that it's at least ready to be revealed.

Oh, and

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl
I can do that too. It's not hard, nor is it clever. :)

They wouldn't be offering to show the damn thing if they had nothing to show. The fact that the figure is in the poll mean that it's at least ready to be revealed.
So they're ready to reveal Metal Gear, Superman, Batman 89, Harlock, and Sucker Punch figures?? Damn. Gonna be an exciting next couple of days/weeks when HT releases all those official pictures.

They also had a poll with all those Stallone characters, so I guess they've got those ready to go as well. Show your damn Cobra figure, you cowards!!

So they're ready to reveal Metal Gear, Superman, Batman 89, Harlock, and Sucker Punch figures?? Damn. Gonna be an exciting next couple of days/weeks when HT releases all those official pictures.

They also had a poll with all those Stallone characters, so I guess they've got those ready to go as well. Show your damn Cobra figure, you cowards!!

They've been in the works for a while now (since January), so I wouldn't be suprised if they were ready.

So I'm a "fish out of water" when it comes to Hot Toys, but I'm definitely going to be buying this Supes.

HOWEVER, he's my question:

If you didn't own the "Superman Returns" Jor-El, would you recommend buying it now or waiting for a possible Jor-El down the road? Will there be another Jor-El done?

And for those who own it, is the quality there?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back