1/6 Hot Toys - Star Wars: The Mandalorian - Mandalorian & Blurrg Collectible Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What extra articulation does it have?

There's no extra articulation per say. Nothing in Sideshow's review points into that direction. If anything, Hot Toys might have reworked the fat suit to allow for some articulation points to go farther.

There's no extra articulation per say. Nothing in Sideshow's review points into that direction. If anything, Hot Toys might have reworked the fat suit to allow for some articulation points to go farther.
Or go just as far but easier, I think. In Reagan’s review video that Asta posted, he uses the original Mando release as he bought the Blurrg on its own, and he’s able to get the figure to sit just fine. So at the very least, the new figure is not required.

So it's now "in stock" at Sideshow, but those nice 10% off in stock hot toys coupons don't work on it of course.

Got this set secured at a great price, planning on swapping the upgraded Mando and I'll plant the v1 on this love the updates they made

My Mando and Blurg arrived today. Might crack that one open tomorrow and take a look at it. I missed out on the first Dura Steel Mando so this one was a No-Brainer for me.

Back