1/6 Hot Toys - Star Wars: The Mandalorian - Mandalorian & Blurrg Collectible Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder if the posts in the base are removable so that you could use it for other purposes.

9B461EEB-7DAF-4728-BA62-9EF0D7D55C9E.jpeg
8B018D22-4DC0-4BEE-BB6A-DCA6059E6CF3.jpeg

Last edited:
I dont like the pegs in the base. I'm swapping them out for Neodymium magnets in the feet and in the base, and painting over, that way no visible join. And the Blurg can be mounted on other surfaces and that base can be used without the Blurg attached.

I wonder if the posts in the base are removable so that you could use it for other purposes.

At least once.

I had a feeling it'd be a cheap n' ugly peg/hole set up but I'm glad they pegs are on the base and not the Blurrg.

Would not be difficult to hide the pegs at least if they're not easily removable.

At least once.
🤣

I had a feeling it'd be a cheap n' ugly peg/hole set up but I'm glad they pegs are on the base and not the Blurrg.

Would not be difficult to hide the pegs at least if they're not easily removable.
If they’re deep enough, there’d be no need to glue them in so hopefully they just slide out.

I dont like the pegs in the base. I'm swapping them out for Neodymium magnets in the feet and in the base, and painting over, that way no visible join. And the Blurg can be mounted on other surfaces and that base can be used without the Blurg attached.
Yep, it was a strange move going with a base that tall. The Blurrg itself is tall enough, don't need any "riser".

I'll also be probably going that route and removing the pins if that's easy to do, and have him standing on the ground with Kuiil and use the base for some other figures.

I reckon you could probably fit 2 figures on there at least.

Back