1/6 Hot Toys - Star Wars: The Mandalorian - Mandalorian & Blurrg Collectible Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok so I've settled that I'm going to have the Beskar Mando on this blurrg for the chapter 7 look, I want another OG Mando and would like to either buy him loose or maybe just order another set? Then Kuiil can mount that second blurrg and I get my second OG Mando?

If anyone wants to part with him pm me

Wow! Bold move! Awesome video.

On a separate note, too bad this isn’t a test run for a dewback. Add two more legs, some mid-section, and a longer snout and you’re there.

Danoby's video is impressive! As one who also enjoys getting figures outside, I appreciate it.

Just got this beast...

20221209_172550.jpg

...and I gotta say I'm impressed! After seeing some of the YouTube stars review this under macro lens and white box lights, I feared the worst but with it right in front of me under "normal" room (or office as this case may be), it looks really cool and not as "toy like" as I initially expected. The details are good and the paint apps are suitably muted and not garish. Those seams on the tail and the jaw aren't as eye-catching as some reviews complained, in fact on my copy, they look very well integrated into the sculpt.

I'm looking forward to seeing Kuill astride this beast clutching the child with OG Mandalorian standing to one side and IG-11 standing by. It's going to make a great S1 display for Mando...

Last edited:
When SS did their Unsealed episode, I thought I understood the size of it after seeing Guy play with it...but when it showed up I had to literally stop back after opening the box because I really thought I'd get Three Blurrgs after getting the Kuill/Blurrg and buying a single Blurrg for a neat little scene...but my mind was sufficiently blown when I had it in hand. MASSIVE.

Now then, bring on a TaunTaun and Dewback

Back