1/6 Hot Toys - Star Wars: The Mandalorian - Mandalorian & Blurrg Collectible Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sideshow unboxing
R.gif

Thanks for this video

really glad they seem to have solved whatever was backing up all the releases, theyve got a good weekly momentum again. Bo Katan gotta be any time now…

Of course I'd love a Tauntaun, but this thing looks fantastic AND the important thing is this is a step in that direction! Hopefully we do get a Tauntaun at some point.
Exactly. If this doesn't sell then we can say good bye to any beasties.

However I think the size is the more critical point, and how they can package it.

It would be nice if this performs well and leads to tauntauns and all kinds of creatures, but Hot Toys have had how long to make something like that? I don't have high hopes for it.

Even a re-release from sideshow would have been acceptable for most.

Hopefully, people picking up the Kuill version is enough to cast a vote as I'll be skipping this one in favor of that set.

I'm so tempted to get the Blurgg. Mando looks so iconic on top of it. I wish I had space for it!

As cool as this looks, I have to set aside sets like this for the Speeder Bike/Scout. Like others have said, this would be awesome if it paves the way for a tauntaun, but right now I'm still holding on to a shred of hope for that AT-RT.

Back