1/6 Hot Toys - Star Wars: The Mandalorian - Mandalorian & Blurrg Collectible Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How tall is it with OG Mando sitting on top of the Blurrg, not sure if my 50cm height case gonna be sufficient enough.
I’ve been trying to figure this out myself; Without the base I think it’s going to be 46cm minimum, 50cm maximum, or 18-20”.

It looks like the top of the Blurrg is just a little shorter than a sixth-scale figure, then the saddle sits above that but then so does Mando.

I’ve been trying to figure this out myself; Without the base I think it’s going to be 46cm minimum, 50cm maximum, or 18-20”.

It looks like the top of the Blurrg is just a little shorter than a sixth-scale figure, then the saddle sits above that but then so does Mando.

Don't forget if you display OG Mando holding that long @zz rifle straight its going to be much higher than that I assume.

Well this is one way to get the OG Mando for a good price but could care less for the Bluurg

Hot Toys - Star Wars: The Mandalorian - Mandalorian & Blurrg Collectible Set

HT is so lame.

Why not just make the Bluurg.

I mean it was the most interesting part of the show right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Hot Toys - Star Wars: The Mandalorian - Mandalorian & Blurrg Collectible Set

HT is so lame.

Why not just make the Bluurg.

I mean it was the most interesting part of the show right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know the Blurrgs were the reason I made sure to tune in! Their story arc was amazing

I?m curious what they will be made out of and their overall weight. Will they be like the gonk droid? Some cheap thin plastic, or a big hunk of vinyl?

Kuiil comes with little step ladder to mount blurrg

Phrasing. :lol

yw1dR1.gif

Yep. Wonder if u can close the mouth, if u get 2, to change up slightly.

Now where's a dewback too.

The description says you can move the arms, another area says you can move the legs and arms. I'm kind of just banking on the arms. A movable mouth would've been nice, even with a seam for me.

I think you could easily have Kuiil with a workbench, tools, scrap parts, etc. On his own, sure, but when I think of the deluxe GOTG rocket, he had the big gun and jetpack.

Kuill will come with a battle damaged IG-11, serving tray, tea pot and cups.

Yeah, all great options for Kuiil accessories!

How tall is it with OG Mando sitting on top of the Blurrg, not sure if my 50cm height case gonna be sufficient enough.

Ask them in tomorrow's question session.

I was looking at 3D printing a Blurrg last season. Looking at screen shots from the "learn to ride scene" with Mando. The Blurrg was roughly the height of Mando. So sit him on top and you've got 1,5 x Mando height.

so just to be 100% sure...

this mando... is the exact first release mando... just comes with a flame for the flamethrower, which is also the flame that comes with the deluxe mando + grogu.... so nothing new from mando except he comes with a blurrg... did I capture that all correctly?

so just to be 100% sure...

this mando... is the exact first release mando... just comes with a flame for the flamethrower, which is also the flame that comes with the deluxe mando + grogu.... so nothing new from mando except he comes with a blurrg... did I capture that all correctly?

Yeah, as far as I can tell the only thing it doesn't come with is the stand/pikes/Stormtrooper helmet from the first release.

So the Blurrg cannot stand without the stand? His feet look to be uneven.

So you need to figure the stand into your height calculations too.

Legs are articulated so I assume he can stand without that base? Looks precarious though, those feet are small. Weight distribution with a rider could be tricky.

In the Sideshow May 4th reveal you could see metal pins going from the base to the feet.

With feet that small you're going to need some extra support.

Back